Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Celebs Male and female open to having a foot fetish?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Celebs Male and female open to having a foot fetish?
joe-5102
Board Regular
Member # 30488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe-5102     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just curious on if anyone knows of celebs with a foot fetish?
Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like Briteny Spears has a foot fetish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksKQoL24-9I

Tommy Lee
Eddie Murphy
Director Adrian Lyne

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe-5102
Board Regular
Member # 30488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe-5102     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awsome. thats a nice thought. im just curious cause their like normal people jst like us!
Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That didn't sound very convincing. I mean, I think all girls have a little bit of interest in footplay, but I wouldn't consider Britney's idle comment evidence of a fetish.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tommy Lee sed he has one on the Jay Lenno show. And Pam Anderson seys the sexiest part of the female body is there feet.... maybe she sed that because she was with Tommy Lee lol
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quentin Tarantino
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alot of rappers have a foot fetish. If you listen to lyrics You can things being mentioned

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Redman has one hardcore, watch how high cause hes having sex with a chick and he makes sure to grab her feet, and one of his music videos he has all the ladies are barefoot and showing sole to the camera

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links