Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The older the better? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The older the better?
joe-5102
Board Regular
Member # 30488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe-5102     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me thts the case, i love the more mature foot just wanted some feed back?
Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appreciate mature feet the older I get. Since my wife is 39 and I'm 40 it only makes sense.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe-5102
Board Regular
Member # 30488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe-5102     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good point. Im like 24 and i think its really sexy thee look of a worn foot. i love the wrinkles.
Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sexiest feet I've ever had were on a 50 year old woman I dated. She taught aerobics and her feet were out of this world. Just imagine some of these beautiful feet you see here on Wu's. Now, imagine 20 years from now. Do you think for a second those feet don't get better with age?

If a chick has great feet... She'll always have great feet.

Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Well since I am 33, this board pretty much considers that mature feet- and all I got to say to that is - FUCKERS! lol [Tongue]

Well most of the folks here are yung-uns in their early 20s. There's probably twice as many lurkers younger than that here though I reckon.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footybabe
Loyal Member
Member # 28131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footybabe         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you guys want some old feet look here and enjoy

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=012126

Posts: 71 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joe-5102:
For me thts the case, i love the more mature foot just wanted some feed back?

Yup. Me too. Although I don't discriminate against young Women's Feet, I think mature Feet are visually more appealing. They tend to have character... sexy character. I'm 36, and I appreciate the Feet of Women that range in age from 40's to 60's. Yep, 60's. The oldest Woman whose Feet I've worshiped was (is) 64... She has gorgeous shaped Feet. Which reminds me... I should give her a call. [Drool] The Feet in my avatar are my ex girlfriends mother's Feet. (Took them candidly with my cell phone) She's in her early 50's. So, I'm definitely a fan of older Women's Feet. [Cheers]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I myself like feet of women between 21-45. I am not at all into the older more mature feet. Being I am 35 45 would be my max age. I like the sofer younger feet. To me the older they get they more beat up the fet look.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love mature feet. My wife is 35 and she has beautiful feet.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is the only place i have ever seen in my life where guys think women get better with age [Confused]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing about age either attracts or repels me it's the feet themselves.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe-5102
Board Regular
Member # 30488

1heartbreakkid any photos of your wifes feet would love to see them!
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is to all the mature (female) foot lovers- [Cheers]

Mighty Mike: Up to a certain point(or stage), women's feet (FEET, Mike) do get better with age.
Some of us can separate our desire for female feet from HAVING to have sex with them.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Well since I am 33, this board pretty much considers that mature feet- and all I got to say to that is - FUCKERS! lol [Tongue]

LOL I've never seen how sexy your feet are before sweetie.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Here is to all the mature (female) foot lovers- [Cheers]

Mighty Mike: Up to a certain point(or stage), women's feet (FEET, Mike) do get better with age.
Some of us can separate our desire for female feet from HAVING to have sex with them.

_fjb_

from what i've seen the feet age just like the rest of a chick

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links