Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How many girls have let you worship their feet, compared to NOT letting you? ? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How many girls have let you worship their feet, compared to NOT letting you? ?
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is more like a poll question

In your entire life, and girls in your life who you have asked to kiss/worship their feet,
How many of them have
a)allowed you to do so, straight away,
b)let you do it, eventually (after nagging, persuading them for ages etc)
c)and how many have said NO completely - its gross?

These girls can be your girlfriends, playmates, friends, wife etc. How many of each category?

For example (these are made up figures)
a)1 girl in my life have let me worship their feet, when i asked straight away
b)2 took a while after i asked loads of times
c)4 girls thought it was sick, so didnt allow me.

What about you guys, share your stats...... Dont be shy !

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a)3, Ex-girlfriend was totally into it, apparently so was her younger sister(after break up), and current girlfriend. ha.
b)5, wasn't so much nagging as a bit of explanation and clarification.
c)God, do i have to count? D:

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
a)3, Ex-girlfriend was totally into it, apparently so was her younger sister(after break up), and current girlfriend. ha.
b)5, wasn't so much nagging as a bit of explanation and clarification.
c)God, do i have to count? D:

lol@ c)

3 + 5 = 8. Thats a high number..... lets see if anybody can beat this record lol

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2/5 on B) were temporary "friends with benefits".

However that didn't last.
lol.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paranoiavii
Board Regular
Member # 9882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paranoiavii   Email Paranoiavii   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every girl I have slept with has let me do it. This is vital to me as I try to make a point to only sleep with very open minded people. Fetish stuff is obviously a big part of that.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3 have let me do it and 0 have ever refused
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a) 0
b) 0
c) about 5-6

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the women I've ever been with have accepted it. However, I never asked them ahead of time. I just incorporated it into foreplay. Plus, I didn't DWELL on their feet. I'd focus on them for a little while, before working my way back up between their legs. I've admitedly never had a session where I worshipped feet exclusively. It's always been a part of me kissing/licking them from "head to toe."
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the women I've ever been with have accepted it. However, I never asked them ahead of time. I just incorporated it into foreplay. Plus, I didn't DWELL on their feet. I'd focus on them for a little while, before working my way back up between their legs.

I've admittedly never had a session where I worshipped feet exclusively. It's always been a part of my kissing/licking them from "head to toe." I can't say for sure if they'd have been open to me specifically attending to their feet.

Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Whoops! Sorry for posting the same thing twice.
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only ever turned down once, and two others tried but didnt like, and thats balanced with probably well over 100 successful attempts [Smile]

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
provenLoser
Board Regular
Member # 21637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for provenLoser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 3 for 3. It was never a problem with any of the women I asked.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
quote:
Originally posted by provenLoser:
I'm 3 for 3. It was never a problem with any of the women I asked.

you need to change your id name bro with that kind of winning streak [Wink]
you and me should just trade the ID names [Hump]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very lucky, I guess. No woman has ever denied me any foot request I ever made ranging from a simple massage to full-blown toe sucking/sole licking (while tossing-off) or just cumming on their toes to fucking their feet. I suppose that it was a mixture of time/place, the right girl with the right request and asking the right way.

I might add that I still want more.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links