Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » OMG I think my parents finally may know

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OMG I think my parents finally may know
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi
I recently moved to Turkey from the U.K. and was living with my parents briefly before I moved to Turkey where my wife is from. I was trying to clean all my possessions from my room and left some shoes ladies mules behind in my bed cabinet. I talked with my parents and while tidying up the room and putting some of my items in storage they came across some ladies mules and wondered how they got there?

I did sell ladies shoes before but these shoes have been worn and I was lost for words in what I should say where they came from. They knew I sold ladies shoes for a while but how do I explain having these worn shoes in my cabinet?

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First thing I could think of Muleslicker is that they belonged to an ex-girlfriend who had inadvertedly left them there and never got em back. I'd say that's your best bet out of it!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, that or simply not give a f@ck what they think.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or say that when you sold shoes a lady came in and bought a new pair and wore them out of the store (leaving those behind) and that you were going to try and sell those at the flea market along with other old stuff.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
_fjb_, had the best suggestion! that is pretty slick too, and I wished I could've came up with something like that on the fly when my mom pulled out a big bag of various types of cheerleading shoes when she was organizing my closet years ago, LOL!

luckily i did not get asked about them, but my god, i wish i had something i could say to make her probably think something else

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TommyGavin
Board Regular
Member # 26059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TommyGavin   Email TommyGavin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by muleslicker:
Hi
I recently moved to Turkey from the U.K. and was living with my parents briefly before I moved to Turkey where my wife is from. I was trying to clean all my possessions from my room and left some shoes ladies mules behind in my bed cabinet. I talked with my parents and while tidying up the room and putting some of my items in storage they came across some ladies mules and wondered how they got there?

I did sell ladies shoes before but these shoes have been worn and I was lost for words in what I should say where they came from. They knew I sold ladies shoes for a while but how do I explain having these worn shoes in my cabinet?

Dude you are old enough to have a wife but still that worried about what your parents think? I wouldn't sweat it and let them think want they want.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rather agree with TommyGavin that it really something about which to concern yourself; nevertheless, A&F_FootDude_05 and fjb have your answers if you are that worried about the matter.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Correction to the above: "it really isn't something about which to concern yourself."
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes thanks guys and girls for your answers I am not going to untimely worry about it after all I am now living in a different country
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the girlfriend option only works if all the shoes are the same size......... i'd not bother with an answer. let them think what they think. (friends who have visited ...like flight layovers... and forgot their shoes... or parties.. or something less personal.. if you must make up something)

and then.. keep it moving. after all.. you're an adult! it's not too much their business at this point!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links