Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wife wearing my sandals- Interest?????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wife wearing my sandals- Interest?????
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My wife's likes to wear my flip flops when working in the yard. Any interest in seeing any pics? She is a size 5 (womens). I am a 10 (men).

[ May 18, 2008, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: footlovinman_2000 ]

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Post pics of her soles....
Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dont understand? Pics of her feet - yes

Pics of her feet wearing a dudes sandals - not so much.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
hope you don't have a foot fungus because if you do she's getting it

never share footwear with another person

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No men's flip-flops, please; I don't care who is wearing them. [Puke]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geal
Board Regular
Member # 20230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geal   Email Geal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love to see them.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The missus wears whatevers closest. There's a bunch of shoes near the back porch and a bunch at the front. When she goes out the back, she doesn't bother looking for hers if it's deep in the pile and mine are right there. But wears her own when we go out away from the house...

Don't worry I won't post pics of this experience in here [Cool]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice discussion.... didn't realize it was such a controversial topic. My wife is like SubZero's and finds the closest pair of shoes when working in the yard.

Good enough to give me a woody when she wears them. Sounds like I just need to keep these pics to myself.

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd be happy to see her feet, though, with and without her own flops. [Smile]

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, i dont get what the big deal is. my wife doesnt wear my shoes, but i wouldnt care what she wears if it means i could see her feet. would a guys flip flops make her feet masculine? before you answer, when a woman wears a mans button down shirt, is she masculine? [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Apples and oranges, nusuth; if his footprints are embedded into the flops, we'd have to see that too.
If they were a brand new pair of men's flops then that might be kind of cute.

_fjb_

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i could careless eitherway.. it's a husband and wife deal.. they share everyting... and that would include the shoes.

besides you mentioning it (or the prints in the flipflops) most of us wouldn't be able to tell what owner was tied to the flipflops.. other than the size difference!

so.. post away man.. it's more her feet i'm going to look at anyway. the only time i look at footwear really is if she's in her pumps or high heels (of most kinds)

I don't make a point of using my wife flipflops (too small).. but at times she'll grab mines if hers aren't close.

now.. i'd make a big fuss if she took someone else's footwear.. for hygenic purposes!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links