Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 100 years aniversary Converse all-stars

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 100 years aniversary Converse all-stars
cordoba110
Board Regular
Member # 13115

Icon 13 posted      Profile for cordoba110     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There must be a law to forbid girls to wear these kind of shoes. At least thats my opinion.

Converse all-stars dishonor the girls feet so much.
A bit of a turn-off for me.

So I say: 100 years is more than enough!!! [Big Grin]

That's only my opinion hé folks. Everyone is free to enjoy what he/she wants.

[IMG]http://img106.imagevenue.com/loc1081/th_11015_Converse_all-stars_122_1081lo.jpg[/IMG]

--------------------
If I was a president or a dictator, I would forbid the male gender to wear flip-flops. That's for sure!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I´m not a fan of closed shoes but I think Chucks look quite cute on most girls. I like punk, emo, goth, skate girls and they mostly wear Converse or sneakers. I think most other shoes would look weird on them.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chucks chucks chucks... Makes a dude look cool and makes a chick look hot... I think that's why they've been around for so long...

I dig chucked girls [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though I prefer to see a woman sporting a nice pair of sandals in the summer, Converse Allstars are indeed classics and never go out of style. I also dig Jack Purcell's and Vans laceups or slip ons for summer sneakers. Last summer Nike also re-introduced some nice nylon retro 70's track sneaks that came in a wide array of colors.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
while i personally am not a fan of chuck taylors, i do respect a girl with a serious kick game.

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one thing i know is,they can do feet justice if you like dank feet.i remember this girl some years ago that wore ankle height converse with no socks and i will never that odor i smelled when they came off [Wink]
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks cute is way different than it turns me on

yes chucks look cute on girls, but it turns me on when girls wear high heeled boots or pumps or mules.

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing girls wear chucks with blue jeans. I think they are totally hot on girls. I love wearing them too, because they're really comfortable and always in style.
Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I honestly think those Converses really aren't that bad. Nowadays I mostly see chicks wearing them (despite it still being fashionable for members of both sex to wear them) I see those and I think the sexy punk-rocker type chicks. Infact, I work with a hot chick that actually wears em.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links