Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Thought I would share...(strip club experience)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thought I would share...(strip club experience)
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanttosucktoes   Email wanttosucktoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got back from Spearmint Rhino, had an unbelievable time. Now ive been to this strip clubs a hundred times before, but not got the courage to ask for some feet time. Well....there is a girl there I get dances from regularly, probably around twice a month. She is perfect. About 5'2 100 lbs, huge fake knockers, gorgeous little waist, blond hair, and absolutley stunning size 5 or 6 feet. French pedicured, just perfect. Started out the night with a three for 1. Which is 60 bucks nude in a private room, door shut, no one around, and 3 dances. Lasts about 15 minutes. She lets me do whatever I want. So I sucked on her tits, played with her puss a little bit, she would rub her ass in my face, hump me really hard and it was great. But..the whole time I would just grab her feet. Run my hands up and down her soles put my fingers in between her toes. It was great. Well...When the dance was over. She asked of course, you want three more? I said uhh...alright how can I say know. So she gets on top of me puts my hand on here chest and lays back. Her feet are above my head on both sides. I just said to myself F-IT. If she stops me, ill just brush it off. Whats the worst that could happen? So i grabbed her ankles and shoved her gorgeous feet right in my face. I couldnt believe it, she just said...."ohhhh....i love that especially when guys are good at it" Do you have a think for feet? I told her....No...Yours are just so cute....And she said thank you....I had about 1 song left at this point, and i just worked the courage up to say...for this last song could I just suck your toes. And she said "sure baby" and i did. For about 5 minutes. They smelled unbelievable. They were perfectly clean, white soles, just perfect. After that I told her i would be back next week. And so i shall.

Ahh what a night. Enjoy the story, sorry so long. See ya guys.

Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cordoba110
Board Regular
Member # 13115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cordoba110     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had the same doubts for a long time, but since a few months, I just dare to ask the girls to massage their feet and even do a footjob.

If you bring it up at a normal way, gentle asking, they have mostly no problem with it. Just don't come over as a horny freak, show some respect, give some compliments, and you will get what you're looking for, that's my experience.

Until now, i haven't been confronted by a girl who said: "no way!".

--------------------
If I was a president or a dictator, I would forbid the male gender to wear flip-flops. That's for sure!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanttosucktoes   Email wanttosucktoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
100 percent agree. Theres a latin chick there, super hott, unbelievable toes. I always check them out when she asks, would you like a dance? Im gonna try her next time, and see what she says. I prefer the just going for it method. Like her feet were right next to me head tonight so i had the easy chance. If i get that chance next time ill just go for it. Now its perfect with this girl..next time ill go in pay my 60 bucks and go at it with her feet for 3 songs.
Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for sharing but i ain't much for small feet more for big feet

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does that level of contact happen in strip clubs?

and is it a completely private dance in strip clubs?

i am very tempted to get ask for feet time. ive never been before.

is there a chance she could get me thrown out the club if i asked??

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats. Dude, but I fail to see why it takes so much 'courage' to get to a woman's feet when she is stripping for you anyway.
It would seem to me that that would be one of the easiest body parts to get to.

_fjb_ [Confused]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
does that level of contact happen in strip clubs?

and is it a completely private dance in strip clubs?

i am very tempted to get ask for feet time. ive never been before.

is there a chance she could get me thrown out the club if i asked??

yeah there is. at this one. Im not sure how other clubs are. I dont think she could get you thrown out. In my opinion if you want feet time wtih a girl. Go to the club and look around. Once you see the girl you want, when she comes up to you . Say yeah youll have a dance. Then ask if she is good, and what other people would say about her dances. Then go to the VIP or wherever they have the more private dances, the more expensive ones. When you get a chance during the dance, grab those toes and just start going at it. Thats what i did.

I suppose you could ask them, but you can only get denied or accepted. Imo if you do what i did. I bet you almost every time they will let you, at least for a second and then pull it away if they dont want it.

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fair enough. i was thinking of asking them up straight whilst being fixated on their feet...... im sure they will get the hint when i dont care about their ass and tits! lol lol

maybe during the dance, i could say, "nice feet" lol or slip a comment.

you are a very lucky man buddy! good work.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When she asked you if u were into feet....why did u say no? She would have prolly done more if u had said yes...considering what her initial response was.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice story, was this at the spearmint rhino in dallas?
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

i said no because, i was still scared to see her response. I didnt want to say yeah i like feet, and have her never give me a dance again. I just said no, not really. And sucked her toes. Lol. I mean a hot as girl with nice legs with pedicured toes, in a clear 4 inch heel, how can not that be hot to anyone?
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A strip club is about the one place a guy (or gal) should really be open about what he or she likes. It is like being in a candy store. Yum, yum [Mmm] . Most dancers are very willing to let you have fun with your (foot) fetish, just as long as its not hurting them or inserting stuff. Once word gets around the club, they (pole dancers) all walk up to you willing to show case their feet, especially if you push the green. This has happen to me too many times. Bottomline: Money for fantasies = happy repeat customers and happy dancers.

[ May 20, 2008, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing story, I was always tempted to ask but never built up the courage to do so. I guess its the conversations I have with them, lol.

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

if anyone is interested in getting a dance from this chick. the club is in southern california. if your interested let me know.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links