Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » amateur spanish feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: amateur spanish feet
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was there ever a model named Mila? maybe this was old like 2003 or older even...

if so, can anyone post pics or does anyone have pics of her? even if not, do u have old amateur spanish feet pics? I remember a hot lady, I think dirty blonde with nice feet.

thanks

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone???

BTW Gates of eva... did that site also close down??

[Cry]
[Cry]

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its been a while since I saw some pics from amatuer spanish feet. I know I have some saved but I would have to search to see what I have, which won't be easy seeing as I have over 2000 pics saved on a thumb drive.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Its been a while since I saw some pics from amatuer spanish feet. I know I have some saved but I would have to search to see what I have, which won't be easy seeing as I have over 2000 pics saved on a thumb drive.

thats a lot.

please post if u find any.. thanks

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know, and I don't even look at them. Once I got married I stopped looking at them.

But I'll go through them and see what I have.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Thanks again!!

and a 3rd female I recalled:

#1 mila from ASF
#2 Gates of Eva

and #3 Violet from Kryztalred

Ohhh and I also miss carol!!!

Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

bumpp
love4feet
Member # 30844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for love4feet   Email love4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maxmillion:
anyone???

BTW Gates of eva... did that site also close down??

[Cry]
[Cry]

I've got the same question... [Cry]
She's got AWESOME feet...

Does anyone know whether she's featured in some other site?

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

ANy updates yet?
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

found any yet?

Btw I like documenting things...

So Im just gonna write this..

Helped a lady yesterday at work, blonds, mature woman... potential grandma.. anyways, she was wearing these ugly flat pointy pump shoes, but i just had to ask her to take them off... but obviously, not directly..

so I helped her out with what items she needed and then asked her, where she got her shoes from.. I think she said nordstrom, then I told her the reason why I asked is because ive never seen shoes like that before and asked if they were comfortable, she said yes. I asked if I can feel the insoles. she kind of lifted her foot up to knee level and popped the rear of the shoe off so her arch and heel were exposed and I felt the inside, but while doing so I felt her warm sole and it kind of felt so goodd. [Smile]

but that wasnt her intention for me to feel them that way, so she put her foot down(obviously my hand wasnt there anymore) and on the floor took her whole shoe off, she said they were old so the insoles were coming off... I touched the warm inside and then put her shoe back down so she can wear it... I didnt get any smell from inside, and it was like less than 12 inches away from my nose. but I did get to see her feet. they werent that pretty, but a decent pair, pretty medium in size.. her toes, medium lenth, not too thick or not too boney either.. but her toenails were not taken care of... But hell I wouldve still worshipped them if given the chance

anyways, not a big deal story, but the even just had me turned on. so there it is..

tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vtRASgjhuTw&feature=related
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

thanks, but I dont think that was the blonde girl I was mentioning...
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

bumppp

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links