Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Am I normal? Ladies and gentlemen anwser welcome.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Am I normal? Ladies and gentlemen anwser welcome.
jtcb
Loyal Member
Member # 1862

Icon 4 posted      Profile for jtcb   Email jtcb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a guy and like many others here. I admire beautiful ladies feet. Sexy small feet with flop flops. I couldn't stop looking at them. Now here is the weird part. "I love to show and I love to watch". This is how I describe the weird thing about me. I love looking at ladies feet, but I also like to show my feet to them. I love to wear flop flip and show ladies my feet. I know I am enjoying it as I often get an erection just by wearing FF and walking in the public. I can't say I have sexy feet like the ladies, but I take good care of my feet. I take note of weather forecast very closely. Everytime there is several days of good weather in a role I clip my nail short and tidy, apply foot cream to the whole feet especially to the heel to aviod the dry and crack look. This is to prepare for my showing. Am I normal? Do ladies like to look at guy's feet? Do ladies have foot fetish?

[ May 19, 2008, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: jtcb ]

Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know exactly what you mean. I am the exact same way. I've been on here a while--like 3 years almost, and I don't think I have admitted this. I may have, but not to the extent that you have. My thought is 'what if there is a girl somewhere out there who has a foot fetish?' I have admitted to getting a pedicure on here--just got my second one in a month yesterday--but never to getting aroused being barefoot in public. That actually goes back to my childhood. I even love girls in flip flops--are you me? I applaud you for bringing this up, not just because I share the exact same sentiment, but because yer honest.
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know. I don't hate my own feet as some other dudes in here but don't care for them either. Normal? Not too sure but does raise an eyebrow in question.... But who am I to judge.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some girls think guys with nice feet are sexy, iv herd that more then once. girls also look at hands to i belive. try to find a girl who has a foot-fetish and then u will both be happy.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jtcb
Loyal Member
Member # 1862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jtcb   Email jtcb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there forum for female fetish for guy's feet?
Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From a woman's point of view, I don't get turned on by men's feet (or any feet for that matter) but I do enjoy offering a foot massage to my guy (when I have one) and I must admit, the last guy I dated I thought had nice feet which I thought was a plus.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People with actual foot fetishes have a mental connection between the feet and genitals. If you're also an exhibitionist, your behavior makes perfect sense.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am very comfortable going barefoot and generally prefer it to wearing shoes - it's just more comfortable and I'm not self-conscious about it. That said, I cannot imagine myself approaching a woman and saying something akin to: "Hey, just dig these dogs!"
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kinda hard to define normal in today's society.

However, this goes against my norm as I've never heard of a man getting an errection coz he likes his own feet in FF.

Sounds quite vane [Wink]

But it ain't harming anyone unless you are on a busy bus whilst wearing flipflops and have a rather large penis.

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mr. white:
some girls think guys with nice feet are sexy, iv herd that more then once.

I've never heard another girl say that, I like feet but other girls feet, guys feet [Puke]

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jtcb:
I know I am enjoying it as I often get an erection just by wearing FF and walking in the public.

no this is NOT normal

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, everything about male feet disgusts me to great degrees. But, hey if it works for you, there are much worse things you could be in to.

Your still cool in my books. ><

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAlegs
Board Regular
Member # 30367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAlegs   Author's Homepage   Email LAlegs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice men's feet are a plus but not a huge deal.

A man in stylish shoes and not ffs is a turn on.

He has to know how to dress.

--------------------
 -

www.legsofla.com

Posts: 34 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Secret]
Why would it matter to you if it's normal or not?
You're on a foot fetish forum, we're all normal here.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys should not be wearing FF or sasndals unless you are at the beach or pool
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links