Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Bedroom Slippers..lol. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bedroom Slippers..lol.
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone sorry i've been absent for some time.

Jeez i never in my life thought bedroom slippers would do this to me sometimes lol. I posted awhile back on how my girlfriends mother always has atleast 2 pairs of slippers around the house when i visit, she often wears both, one pair for downstairs, the other for the 2nd floor. Well tonight i go over, and wow it was fun haha. Before dinner, i go to the bathroom.........long behold, those damn soft, size 8-9 bathroom slippers..with the softest material in the soles. These where a newer pair, but where obviously used cause of the toe and soles impressions.

So i did my thang (lol read my previous post do a search on my name) and put them back. Damn the soles to those slippers felt good..i even got some precum in the soles on purpose, but i spooged in some tissue.

Just to know she will be stepping in those and squashing my pre-cum drives me nuts. Awesome....

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you wash your hands before you ate? [Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gibarian:
Just to know she will be stepping in those and squashing my pre-cum drives me nuts. Awesome....

Yummy to say the least ... my hubby secretly came in my slippers about a year ago and just recently decided to (with a red face and silly grin) admit what he had done! To his surprise it did not bother me ... but the suspense for the year I didn't know, I bet drove him wild!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to hear a woman say she doesn't mind must be re-assurance for many here. i must be one of the only guys here who doesn't get it.

however.... one has to admit.. it does create a surge of adrenaline.... gibarian... i'm sure you were shaking softly at the table... knowing what you knew and being the only one knowing it!

now.. the question i've got to ask.. have you done that to your girlfriend's slippers? (I'm assuming yes.... so what i'm wondering.. what was her reaction?)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right on RPM. Well, not so much my girlfriends shoes...but her feet, big time. Which i'm gonna make a post about.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with footgirl on this one. Although I can understand how it's erotic and such to do such a deed, it still is not your property to use. I'm not going to get on any bann wagon as I would be the first to smell some shoes..LOL However, just be careful and mindful of what is going on...

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i get the whole sniffing deal. heck.. i've done it on the sneak before (not many times.. i'm too chicken).

however.. i can't leave evidence behind with sniffing.. and two... i can always return the shoe to it's exact position.

but.. i'm not going to preach.. i just feel if you asked your girl (i'm saying this in general by the way. not directing this post to anyone)... and she's cool.. then.. you can do it any time after that.

like i've told my wife i may one day try it to see what's the big deal. her reply. sure.. just not my expensive nice heels (most of which i bought anyway).... i wanted to find out what the appeal is.. but never yet got around to it.

gibarian..... what you do with your girl is between her and you.. and you're both participants. that is awesome!

doing your mom's shoes... for me.. would stop at the sniffing deal.... but then.. that is just me.

pics coming.. cool!

RPM

p.s. this all said from a man who doesn't get the appeal to cum into shoes or other footwear.....

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christ. I wish the majority of footmen out there would stop doing things like that. That is why we foot fetishist get a wrap for being perverts

You don't just take someone else belongings and do stuff to them like that. It is out of the question.

Stop it.

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

i should have a penetance for the couple times i've sniffed shoes in my late teens and early 20's then....lol!!!

--------------------

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love licking the insole of a shoe, licking all the sweat from the inside....... and then seeing my mums best friend walking around in those shoes is very arousing.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

i've not thought about the licking either... hum... i do have a tame fetish then.. sniffing is the extent i'll go.. and i'm also very careful to return the shoe to it's exact location too as to not draw attention to what i did. plus.. when i sniff.. it's more like a short sniff.. i dont' stick aroudn long enought to get caught.. or too aroused so that the evidence of my deed is in place sight!

two reasons why.. 1- i don't have permission to do so and 2- dont' want to explain!

but that was back in the day.. i've said enough for this thread

RPM

p.s. i'm starting to sound judgemental and that isn't cool or isn't me

[ May 22, 2008, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: RPM ]

--------------------

footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol Its so me! My sister tells me contrary to what I think - I am not always right! lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

hey.. just because i return the shoe to it's same location and same position doesn't mean i'm ocd.. just means.. i don't want to get caught!!!

although if you say it's ocd when i do it with my wife's shoes... you may be on to something i never knew about myself!!! lol1!!!!!

RPM

--------------------

footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL No I was saying I was judgemental. I admit it. I am. I am also opinionated and I have learned to curb it a little in life cause... its not attractive on a woman sometimes, but I figure if yal can say whatever comes to your mind- so can I!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

ok, but notice.. the guys who get the most respect tend to know how to 'curb' that raw speech and opinion! just my 2 cents

RPM

p.s. but your spunk makes this place spicey

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links