Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Check out this ad I came across on craigslist

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Check out this ad I came across on craigslist
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's All About FEET (Nashville)

Reply to: gigs-688402851@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-20, 3:03PM CDT

Girl’s feet to be exact.
18 and over only!
A new and powerful photographic art gallery essay for Europe and LA.

Do any of these key words describe you?

barefoot lolita
beach sandals with margaritas
Jimmy Chou
daring ...
Louis Vuitton ...
sensual ...
erotic ...

A new photographic exploration in the tradition of the legendary Elmer Batters and the elegant early years of Leg Show Magazine ...

Go back in time to the 70’s and earlier when real stilettos and girls' stocking'd and bare feet ruled the planet!

Don't let the LA girls have all the fun and get all the attention. This is for southern girls only!

But the photos will all go to LA!

Become part of new and exciting work shot by a major international photographer who understands the genre.

Email photos and your information, ...and your shoe size.

Credits and published credentials will of course be furnished

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was curious if any of our board members wanted to take credit for such an ad. Also if you guys thought this ad sounded legit or a guy just trying to get girls to send pics of their feet?

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope a lot of girls take him up on that - they may show up here eventually lol

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have run ads on cl and there is no way that a onzie twozie pic would do it. Only about 4% of the submissions are worth my time.

I run professional ads, but would never compare myself to Ed Fox or Elmer Batters...Out of respect!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links