Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Nice Little View at Work

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nice Little View at Work
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, yesterday, this girl came in and led a class about retirement. She was a very pretty black girl with long braided hair. She wore sandals, and she kept on slipping her shoes on and off, while sitting! I sat next to her, so I had a front line view of the whole thing!
Oh, and the class was interesting! [Smile]

[ May 22, 2008, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: dougiezerts ]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Law of 72 baby!

Must be hard to pay attention when you are hard...

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How far is that under Murphy's Law? [Smile]
By the way, she revealed that she's 50! I swear, she looked 20 years younger!

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wish i had some decent female feet to scope at work...i have the direct oppsite really nasty ones on big fat dopes !
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talus
Board Regular
Member # 8646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talus   Email talus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work in a printers. We have members of the public coming in quite often. I must admit that when women come in the first thing I look at is their feet. We have one customer who comes in once every two weeks for her clubs programme. She and I get on quite well (have a bit of a school boy crush on her, She must be around 55 but a real MILF), anyway in conversation my foot fetish came up. And now when she comes in she is always wearing sandels, which she takes of during the brief and lets her feet dangle. she has fantastic feet must be about size 8 (English).
Needless to say I enjoy my job.

Posts: 35 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Is there an opening at your print shop? [Smile]

--------------------

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone I work with, lots of beautiful women, wear steel toe boots.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links