Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How many of you run into this? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How many of you run into this?
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was talking to a very good girl friend of mine and she was saying how much she likes that I'm not the typical breast guy. (I've already had her feet: smelled, kissed, sucked toes, and cummed all over them). She said it was one of the most erotic experiences of her life! She lives 7hrs away or I would have her feet all the time. And another girl I'm talking to now likes to tease me because she knows all about my fetish. She told me yesterday she had worked all day then had two softball games and when she got home she didn't have a guy there to take off her shoes and socks. This is how she likes to tease me,lol. She already said she wouldn't mind me smelling her feet and trust me guys I'll have her feet soon. She said she likes the fact that I'm different. Both of them have also said they like how many different ways they can tease me and get me excited. I seem to be running into women that find our fetish refreshing and appealing to explore because its a change from the "breast guys". I know there are guys here that write about how frustrating their fetish is. I tend to think of our fetish as an asset because the same old breast thing can get old to some women. Alot of people like variety or something different at some point and trust me the right women will appreciate it. Just curious about others thoughts on this topic and what your experiences have been?

[ May 23, 2008, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: moneyman ]

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have has many experiences like this. Women can be very receptive to it, and regardless of what most anyone thinks it is a unique fetish and a lot of women really like unique. It focuses on a body part that when done right can make them feel empowered....they can never walk around in public topless (legally) but they sure can show off their feet for all of us it drives crazy....

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet do not need anything not a push up bra nor will they sag when a woman gets older...some get bigger after preganancy which is a plus for all us big foot lovers...My sis developed early and had to clock a lot of dudes so that may be part of my non-breast fetish.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome 'moneyman' ....

"Aaaahhhh I'm so glad I have a foot fethish...

FOOT DUDES RULE!!!!" [Wu]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyrog   Email sandyrog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive had many girls that did not mind my fetsh and accepted it, but i have never met a woman who thinks it s brilliant and unique. unfortunately for us guys, the majority of women see it as 'weird'
Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is just not true, they'll see it as weird as YOU make it.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:

agreed! its all about the way you come across and present yourself and your interest.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:

i agree. most of the girls i've been with have loved it, i think i introduced it in the right way or maybe i just got lucky!

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Believe me dude, if you go about it in the right way then of course we are going to be interesting to them. Women aren't as close minded about this kind of stuff as you think.

The people who ruin it for us though are the kinds that steal shoes and socks and all sorts of twisted shit.

Sounds like you are playing all your cards in the right order and getting to know some really cool girls, and for that, I applaud you.

It is people like you who are demystifying the stigma around fetishism.

I reward your efforts with a beer.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Classic case of a foot fetish my friend! I always preach about foot fetish going to the masses sometime, but if it were the case stories like yours moneyman would eradicate quicker than the water in California.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to everyone that has added their input so far. I Toetally agree with you A&F_FootDude_05, if we became mainstream our uniqueness would fade. I hope that some guys that I keep hearing of on the board having trouble accepting their fetish will try to look at it from this angle and embrace it more.

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only woman I told about my foot fetish was my wife. Never had the courage to tell it to any previous girlfriend. But I'm definately glad I told my wife.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, you have a point, and some women are very intrigued by the fetish.

however i would like to point out that you can like big boobs and sexy feet !

personally if i could take a sniff of Chelsea Charms sexy soles i would be VERY happy !

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well,

I have women who thought it was a bit different but still came around in the end.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One friend, a gal, comes to my home frequently to take advantage of my dock. Very often she will have another girlfriend in tow. My friend is not one to keep confidences and I am sure that she has let these other girls know that I "have a thing for feet". Surprisingly, most of these women arrive here with a fresh coat of polish, foot jewelery (all very shiny) and impractical but very sexy footwear.

I genuinely appreciate their indulgence. Few have asked about this. I don't make a whole lot of remarks beyond the occasional quick compliment - anything further might make them feel uncomfortable.

Those that have asked were the ones that, um, "pressed the issue".

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links