Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » best night ever (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: best night ever
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

Icon 10 posted      Profile for sandyrog   Email sandyrog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last night was one of the best nights of my life. my wife was away at her sisters house so i decided to go to a party at my younger brothers apartement. when i got there, there was about 9 people there, including four women. we drank most of the night but i wasnt too drunk. three of the women had their feet on show. one was wearing flip flops and had her toes painted a clear pink color. well guys her feet are unbelievable, i cant explain how could they looked. anyway another girl was barefoot and wearing red polish and the third girl was wearing heels with a french pedicure. to get to the chase, everyone went to their beds and lay on the couches. i noticed the girl in the flip flops and the barefoot girl going to the kitchen so i followed them out. when i went out i kept staring at their feet. i spilt some of my drink (on purpose) on one of their feet. i apologised and she said you will have to lick that up now! i was getting hard at this stage and said it would be a pity to let good drink go to waste. the next thing i know she sits up on he kitchen table and says 'come on, i know you have been looking at my feet all nght, so lick it off'! i sat on a chair and slipped her flip flops off. the feeling of her sole in my hand was amazing. i looked at her pretty toes and just went for it. i sucked on her toes so hard. she began giggling and her friend said 'that seems to be fun, give me a try'! so she gets up on the table. i now have four amazing feet in my face. her soles were extremely dirty as she wa barefoot all night. i went straight for her soles and licked all the dirt off. i then rubbed all four soles allong my face before going on there polished toes for a few minutes. one of their feet touched my hard on and she said 'pull those pants down'. i didnt need to be asked twice! i pulled them down and got footjobs off both girls while worshipping their feet. after a few minutes i blew my load all over their feet. we cleaned up and i went to bed to dream. what a night, just had to share it guys.... [Big Grin]
Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went flaccid at the dirty soles part.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome story if you ask me!!

But cheating on the wife?? Tsk tsk!

Thanks for posting!

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, hot story! especially if it's true!
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea cheating on wife ! Naughty!!!!
Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great story - hope it was true !

if so, well done !

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow that doesn't happen often

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm dubious, to say the least.
I mean, how many guys go to sleep while there are chicks there still partying?
But if it's true, I say, 'way to go, Dude!'

_fjb_ [Confused] [Cheers]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is amazing! really good story mate.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Skeptical but if it really happened more power to you.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:

I mean, how many guys go to sleep while there are chicks there still partying?

Quoted for truth.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cliché. But nice if true.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True or not, I felt a jiggle in my pants from reading it.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyrog   Email sandyrog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
True or not, I felt a jiggle in my pants from reading it.

glad you enjoyed it, thanks for reaing
Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hate to spoil the fun, but wouldn't that be considered cheating?
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links