Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why We like Womens Feet ? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why We like Womens Feet ?
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we all share that we likes womens feet so much but did any one ask himself Why i like feet like that ? any one can answer me
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like woman with big feet the bigger the better like starting from size 10 wide and above.

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
everyone has their own thing. I happen to like the details more. Shoe size, type of footwear, why they chose that particular pair.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the softness of them, the look of the toe nails and soles and just flawless feet in general. Always in search of the foot that is better than the next. Right now one of my friend's wife has the best amateur feet i have scene in a very long time.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOOOOVVVVVEEEEE how women play with their feet, they tease yet they don't know it. Especially in the summer, when they are always sliding their feet in and out of their flip flops.

If you ever felt a her soft, moist soles on ur thang you know why we like feet.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do we like them? We find them attractive.

It's kinda of like trying to define an emotion without using other emotions to describe it.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something as fascinating as women's feet are to so many men must have a beehive of reasons flying around in the back of our minds.
If it was just one thing about them, we'd have figured it out by now and lost the buzz.
But it's more like a cut diamond that shows different facets at different angles to different people.
Then again maybe it's just 2 or 3 little reasons that just form a great combination like pina and colada.
[Drool]
Thus spake Diabolicus:
Why do we like them? We find them attractive.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's the whole pheromones thing....

but that still doesn't explain one's individual preferences (i.e. long toes over short toes)

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cuz i like to be below her in more ways than one, Tee Hee [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a matter of fact, I've got no answer for you or me. I simply like women's feet.

If there is another level to your question, then it is the grace and the architecture that I find so alluring. So attractive that it is sexual.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to state i dont love all womens feet. Some are just too horrible. I dont like big feet. I hate those snakey, knuckled 2nd toes for a start! But the attraction to me is something i cant really put in words. I think originally it was a naive thing for me. I thought if a woman (in those days, a girl) looked after her feet, she'd look after the other bits of herself. Weird i know, but thats how i felt. Then i began to notice little things some girls would do. When i say girls, i am talking late teens btw! They'd sit on a couch or chair, and we'd all be watching tv or videos and having a few laughs, and there would always be 1 girl at least with her legs tucked up underself and holding her toes. It intrigued me. My 1st serious g/f was like that. When we got together i asked her why, she couldnt really explain. But i saw so many doing this. I never saw guys do this. My 1st g/f btw, loved getting her feet rubbed. We broke up and my next few gals didnt do what she did. coincidently, they HATED having their feet touched. they never painted their nails and thought nothing about their feet as a attractant. by my early 20's, i was getting obssessed by feet. I couldnt stop looking down!! lol. Until i got on the net, i didnt realise how wide spread it is, and in fact, i think attraction to feet is growing rapidly. Particularly here in Oz. Years ago, it might only be strippers wearing anklets, toe rings & having black polish. But now, its girls from 14 to 60!! I think the genie is well and truly out of the bottle. We have a strong beach culture here too, which of course means women want to look their best. And i am one happy chappy.

I could go on, but lets just say female feet rock!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Then i began to notice little things some girls would do. When i say girls, i am talking late teens btw! .... Years ago, it might only be strippers wearing anklets, toe rings & having black polish. But now, its girls from 14 to 60!!

When you say late teens are you sure about that?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the curves of feet, softness and just the look of feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The main thing I like, is the texture and the smell.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The main thing I like, is the texture and the smell."
Comment by scrunchlover

[Cheers]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links