Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Photography: Lucrative Job or Hobby? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Photography: Lucrative Job or Hobby?
stopyczek
Loyal Member
Member # 9888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stopyczek   Email stopyczek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I have an acquaintance who is pretty adventurous. She also used to model (in Asia). If by some chance I were able to set up a photo shoot with her and pay her for her time, would I actually be able to turn a profit by selling the photos (with her consent of course)?

If so, how does one solicit a site for a sale of photos? I don't have the time or resources to start my own site, and I wouldn't expect to make taking photos a regular thing. I just see this potential one- or two-time opportunity.

Thanks for your advice and insight!

Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd keep it as a hobby. It remains more fun that way.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for some it is lucrative and for some better off as hobby. probably depends on your connections as a photographer if you want to sell to producers. and may also depend on quality of model as well as talent of the shooter.

naturally those would have to fit with the tastes of the buyer, and rapport (or connections) do help. mileage may vary.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Especially when you don't have much time to spend on it you will find it'll cost more money than it brings up.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could try using Ebay. Start off by just selling pictures of her feet. You won't need to create a website. Just post 2 or 3 previews of the feet pics for sale and offer the rest of the pics for a set price of about 10 pics for $10.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always wanted to know how much $$$ you should offer a prospective foot model per hour
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cute Toes
Loyal Member
Member # 14378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cute Toes   Email Cute Toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would keep it as a hobby, It is much more interesting, and you freely share the pics so that everyone can enjoy them.
Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess this is the thread to ask...if I opened a clips 4 sale store if I put up a 10 minute clip...how much would I get from it if someone bought the clip?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say about 6 cents when everybody's done taking their share. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I guess this is the thread to ask...if I opened a clips 4 sale store if I put up a 10 minute clip...how much would I get from it if someone bought the clip?

Clips4sale is a 60/40 split - for a 10.00 clip - you would earn $6.00 of the money earned ... and so on [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Thanks mommie! That is better than what I thought you would get off a clip!
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And bluetoelover, if you sold pics or clips of your girl I'd gladly pay for them!

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Thanks FJ...I'm more or less just gauging the possibilities. I'm not trying to be the cliched person here that comes here to just sell their clips etc...

Out of curiosity what would you want to see in the clips FJ?

The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a big fan of soles and toes so anything showing that. I got a couple vids of my girl wiggling her toes and spreading them, basically flexing her feet. My girl is funny tho because she picks things up with her toes sometimes. I guess mostly the flexing and moving, soles and toes stuff.

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Sounds pretty easy FJ! With your nickname I would have thought you would like to seen a few FJ's being performed by her! I'm trying to see if I can talk her into the clips 4 sale store...
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links