Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Am I going to far? Advice please!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Am I going to far? Advice please!!!
sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

Icon 4 posted      Profile for sexyblondefeet   Email sexyblondefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well me and my wife have been together for 8 years now and she is cool with my ff. She has always gave me footjobs but here recently I have been having her give my fj with one foot and having her other foot by my face so I can suck on her toes. She asked why I was doing that and I told her that I couldnt help it.

So last night she gave me another fj but wouldnt let me suck on her toes. Did I say something wrong or did I go too far?

Posts: 64 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe she just enjoys cum on BOTH of her feet
Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would try again mabey she will learn to like it. It wouldnt hurt to try again.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask her if she felt alarmed or uncomfortable about the position. She could've possibly been a little freaked out for some reason if she is suddenly pulling away. That is usually a tell tale sign of female discomfort is when she doesn't want to do a certain something with you anymore. Believe me when I say I know about female discomfort.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexyblondefeet   Email sexyblondefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SUP Tyler!!

Well she didnt pull away. She let me do it like 3 times before she stoped. She even told me that I should wash her feet before I stuck them in my mouth..

Should I keep trying?

Posts: 64 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes wash them if thats what she wants.

--------------------

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

One of my girlfriends would put her feet on my face only if she took a shower before.

--------------------

sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexyblondefeet   Email sexyblondefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She might have thought that they smelled but that just gets me off even more.

I did indeed wash them though.

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Yes girls are very funny about that. My last girlfriend had to take a shower before sex even if she had one two hours earlier.

And she would was her feet before I rubbed them.

--------------------

wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanttosucktoes   Email wanttosucktoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kinda wierd. i think after being married that long, you should be able to do whatever you want.

My girl lets me suck her toes and she will give me head every single night, then we have sex, and i hold, suck, smother her feet in my face the whole time. She doesnt even care, and has said something like maybe 4 times, like why do you do that. LOL. im just like i dont know i love your feet. And i guarentee they are the best feet that you will ever see. she gets compliments from guys randomly when were out, and it pisses me off.

Shes about 5'3 115 lbs, half mexican half white, blond dyed hair, implants and gorgous size 5-6 feet with pedicured toes always. i am a lucky man.

Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

yes you are hold on to her.

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm... my wife didn't let me close to her feet because she sweats 'alot'. took a long time to have her get used to it. now... she's more or less ok with it. i can do nearly anything i want to them.. however.. should she have sweated more than usual... she is a lot more shy and reluctant. even though she knows it drives me wild. it's her deal bud.. work with her on it.

RPM

p.s. to her.. she's showing you respect by having them clean before your lips get on them (one idea).. i know this gal who won't kiss her man if her feet has been in his mouth.. to her it's too gross a thought to get over. he must brush his teeth right away if her fee get in his mouth

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure what to offer as specific advice. Women are truly the epitome of the word inscrutable, sometimes deliberately so,

I can offer this piece of general advice (which I overlook taking myself from time to time and it has led to disaster):

The Problem:
At the risk of sounding like a pop-psychology book, men and women actually do speak in two separate languages; men tend to talk in a language of simplicity - or a language of "do" - while women's words have subtleties, emotional overtones, conditional underpinnings, etc. - the language of "feel" - which men just can't perceive or comprehend. It isn't our fault, honest, but, nevertheless, we will be held accountable for our insensitive lack of understanding.

The Remedy:
When in doubt, or trouble, start asking questions. She will give you an answer that seems clear and concise to both of you. It isn't. Repeat to her the answer she gave. Not verbatim! Don't be a parrot. Tell her, in your own words, what you think she just told you. She'll tell you whether you got it right and, if you didn't, she will likely tell you again. Continue this process until you both agree on what has been said.

A hint: DON'T start your question with, oh, something like, " Now let me get this straight..."
DO try to start your question with something akin to: "I feel that what you told me is..."

Success won't be found the first time out but, with practice, a greater communication can be established.

Still, as a male, you are as much in the dark about matters of female thought as were our male ancestors 100, 1,000, or, 10,000 years ago.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe in a way, she might be off put by the fact that you're putting something that was on your penis directly into your mouth, some sort of latent homophobia, if you will. It might not be for her sake at all in her mind, but for yours. Will she kiss you after she gives you a blow job, if indeed she does that for you to begin with?
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexyblondfeet,

After 8 years of marriage I would assume that you would be in a position to ascertain how she feels??

wanttosucktoes,

I'm envious of you man !!

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links