Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetishits BEWARE! They're on to us!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Fetishits BEWARE! They're on to us!!!
sniffjo
Loyal Member
Member # 12210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sniffjo   Email sniffjo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how many of you have heard about a recent incident of an Ohio man caught and arrested for preying on a female student's feet at a University of Cincinnati library.

Here are some links that you must read and take heed to. I think after this, we'll all have to alter our methods because campus security and libraries will begin seeking individuals like us as opposed to the general masturbator, thief or vagrant.

http://news.nky.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20080529/NEWS0107/305290057/1056/SPT

http://www.wlwt.com/news/16422676/detail.html

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?Dato=20080529&Kategori=NEWS0107&Lopenr=305290057&Ref=AR

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No...they are on that douche bag...he thank god does not stand for all of us.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. He IS a douche bag. What's with the syringe? Was he trying to play foot doctor?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say trying to simulate cum on them...not sure...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sniffjo:
I think after this, we'll all have to alter our methods because campus security and libraries will begin seeking individuals like us as opposed to the general masturbator, thief or vagrant.

Well, luckily for me, my methods need no alteration because mine are dissimilar to his, but I do understand your point.

This guy is a sick freak and IMO, he needs to be dealt with as such. I saw their charges they laid on him, and that is the 1st time I have ever seen a charge for voyuerism. He really looks like a sick voyuer too by the look in his craving big eyes.

Anyway, this might be a good note to self for those obsessive foot voyeurs out there. Not sure how they could stick that charge on this guy, but anyway, that means they might be able to stick the same charge on a lot of you too, so i guess you're right -- BEWARE!!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leila
Board Regular
Member # 30422

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mostly meaning that if any of yuz had planned to be crawling around under tables with a syringe, you better change your plans. How that would affect guys who just look at feet or maybe even take a pic or two, I don't know.
I think that if that particular girl aver gets told by one of her bfriends that he's a footfetishist, she'll run.
christ that guy looks scary though. Maybe that's why this seems to be the only way for him to get a closer look at anybodys feet.

Posts: 14 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awwwww what a dickhead. I like candids including library feet that's posted on youtube... I think the poster goes by the handle "PMLariat"..... This dude in the articles just took it one step too far, UNCONSENTED CONTACT [Nut Kick] .... I wonder if it's him? [Eek!]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing a couple of this guy's crappy videos on YouTube. I thought he used a dropper. Didn't realize it was a syringe(?!?). I think most candid tapers can usually get away with it if they refrain from having any PHYSICAL contact with the woman. Squirting the subjects feet, playing footsie or stealing shoes are where things get too risky. Btw, I don't think this guy is PMLariat, but I'll check.

I mainly record candids in public parks. Its not illegal in a public place. In private places like bookstores, food courts and university libraries you certainly can be prosecuted by the management of whatever facility you're caught in.

Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here we go again!!! Another numb skull adding fuel to the "Foot fetishists are weirdos" fire.

Hell, I shoot candids too, but getting so close, making any sort of contact is absurd and a no-no! Jeez! Just shoot the candids and move on! Like Brother eusak said, he could have gotten away with it... But nooooooooo... he had to squirt liquid on her Feet(?!) And what the hell is the squirtin' liquid all about any way?

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet he was one of those "makes us look bad" crowd on the boards after one of these stories got posted in the past (and reposted and reposted). He just doesn't realize it's his looks and behavior is why he is not getting foot action. Not the media, not society, not other like him getting caught giving foot fetism a bad name [Roll Eyes]
He also resembles what I imagine every fan of tarantino must look like. Gotta be the reason they think he is so cool, LOL.

Luckily for the majority of us, this will have no effect on us in any way, just like after every other story of this type gets posted (and reposted and reposted) on the boards.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, I refuse to compare me and all of you to the likes of him and their ugly outlook.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"he said he was doing so because it was a new camera"

???

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eusak:
I remember seeing a couple of this guy's crappy videos on YouTube. I thought he used a dropper. Didn't realize it was a syringe(?!?). I think most candid tapers can usually get away with it if they refrain from having any PHYSICAL contact with the woman.

Whether he was the same youtube guy or not, there is one thing I completely do not get. How come I suddenly get the feeling that squirting something on the shoes or feet seems acceptably synonymous with candid foot taping? I don't consider myself a die-hard candid buff, but there seem to be many well known candid voyeurs out there, even Foot Patrol, who do not have some need for squirting liquid on their candid subject, whether it be an eye dropper or syringe. I have never heard of that concept infused with candid foot taping until reading this creepy article.

Is the squirting supposed to symbolize some type of simulated cumshot for some viewers. I really don't get how the liquid squirting part cannot be distinctly viewed as "extra freaky", even for candid taping.

quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
He also resembles what I imagine every fan of tarantino must look like.

LOL, as much as I respect Quinton T. for gettin our vibe out there, I have to admit that he is kinda the elephant man of hollywood, LOL! Why couldn't they give us a rep like Tom Cruise or Denzel... nooooo, we have to get a face who resembles the perfect "mental-ward-mugshot-to-be", LOL! I do gots respect the for man though, just thought it was ironic when thinking of him in the context of how this syringe foot guy automatically makes us think "obvious feet obsession".

[ May 30, 2008, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sniffjo
Loyal Member
Member # 12210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sniffjo   Email sniffjo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interestingly I read a posting on a fetish site somewhere I can't recall now where a fetishist used to get frustrated being in his presence because he thought he could've been a university library employee or undercover cop in the manner in which he'd walk around the library constantly. He wrote that he thought maybe that he was onto him. That is until he noticed him down on all fours one day. He said he never saw him with a syringe but that he began acting strangely which then made him believe that he was a freak of sorts like himself minus the syringe.
But I agree with all of you that his desire to use a syringe of all things is what makes it bad for the rest of us even if we aren't doing something stupid of the sort. If we're even caught on our knees within 50 feet of a girls feet they may get suspicious. I remember how about a decade or more ago I could lie down on the floor near a girl's feet and nobody would pay much attention but today it's a different story it seems.
The main thing though that I think that may prove difficult for most of us is the fact that he had a video camera. That's how they may be on to us.
But I agree with you all this guy is a complete jackass and now unfortunately more large university libraries will hire more students, etc to be library security officers and install more surveillance cameras. Doggone!

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Diagnosis: Tard.

Definition: "Stupid is as stupid does."

Then, again, I'm sure Ansell Adams practiced on feet before he did landscapes.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links