Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Help!! Am I the only one???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help!! Am I the only one???
Mcpuffkins
Loyal Member
Member # 22416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mcpuffkins   Email Mcpuffkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really know what happened to me. I use to really enjoy having sex with my girlfriend. Now I'd rather just get a blow/foot job and suck, kiss, lick, and taste her feet and be very well satisifed. Is it that I'm losing interest in her? It seemed like If I can just have feet and have my way with them and get the occasional blow job then I'm a very happy person. She always begs for sex but I always tell her that I hate using condoms to get out of it.. What's wrong with me??? Is it time for me to move on??
Posts: 54 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try and think of it in a more relaxed way. If you HAVE to have sex with her you will not be relaxed in doing so because you look at it as something obligatory. Just start out with the stuff that drives you wild and take it from there. If you stop looking at it as compulsory, the desire will come back, after all, our deepest instinct won't let itself be snuffed out just by some tinsy whinsey modern times fetish thingy.

Enjoy!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How long have you been together?

_fjb_ [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mcpuffkins
Loyal Member
Member # 22416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mcpuffkins   Email Mcpuffkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7 years..... But I must say that I'm a constant flirt and If the opportunity ever presented itself for some new feet... I'd be right there!!
Posts: 54 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. sorry to hear that. i won't repeat what J.J said so well.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She needs to move on... if she is begging... hell no! lol Put her out of her missery! lol

good luck

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i kinda agree. i felt this way with every woman i was ever with. i got bored with them sexually within 6 months.. as long as i got off once in a while, i was happy. it was almost a chore to have sex with them.. until i met my wife. after 7 years, she still has to be careful when i am around her and she is naked cause i will take every opportunity to get anything with her.

bottom line is.. i thnk the relationship has run its course. time to move on.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"7 years..... But I must say that I'm a constant flirt and If the opportunity ever presented itself for some new feet... I'd be right there!!"
Comment by Mcpuffkins

"bottom line is.. i thnk the relationship has run its course. time to move on."
Comment by nusuth

_fjb_ [Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No there is nothing wrong with you everyone goes through stages... Here is a suggestion, try to integrate the foot play with the sex. If you finish inside her use her feet to help you get back up again so that you can pleasure her again so that all the while her feet are on you and getting you aroused all over again.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meh...your going through a stage...me and my g/f having been going out for about 5 years now, as much as I say I would hump the shit out of "new feet if it was presented" I couldn't. Too much guilt. If you have been together for 7 years there has to be something that keeps you together, the best way to slap yourself so to speak is to think about what it would be like if you were to be in a relationship with some other girl or single for that matter. I do it once in awhile and it works for me. I just remind myself how good I got it with my g/f and try to picture myself with another girl(as in living or going out with another girl...not just fucking). As for the wanting only her feet/mouth don't play into it too much, you haven't grown tired of her just your FF took control for a bit...just ride it out. Good luck bro and keep us posted!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoddessFonda
Loyal Member
Member # 20038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoddessFonda   Email GoddessFonda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GoddessFonda:
quote:
Originally posted by Mcpuffkins:
I don't really know what happened to me. I use to really enjoy having sex with my girlfriend. Now I'd rather just get a blow/foot job and suck, kiss, lick, and taste her feet and be very well satisifed. Is it that I'm losing interest in her? It seemed like If I can just have feet and have my way with them and get the occasional blow job then I'm a very happy person. She always begs for sex but I always tell her that I hate using condoms to get out of it.. What's wrong with me??? Is it time for me to move on??

NOPE IT'S JUST MOST GUYS LOVE THE BJ'S MORE. ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE BEEN TOGETHER AWHILE, ONCE THE LUST WEARS OFF THE LOVE SETS IN...OR NOT, THINK ABOUT BEING WITHOUT HER AND IF THAT MAKES YOU HAPPIER THEN IT IS TIME TO GO IF NOT ..YOU ARE JUST IN A RUT...MAYBE SHE FEELS THE SAME AND IF YOU DON'T TAKE CARE OF HER NEEDS SHE WILL DECIDE FOR YOU!!

Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links