Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you or haven't you? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Have you or haven't you?
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always thoughy about how many people with a foot fetish have actually achieved it rather than keeping it fantasy? I used to think I would never get my mouth around a ladys foot as society has it deemed as 'wrong' and that no woman would ever agree to it but I was wrong.

Then I come to Wu's and discover a lot of people are fully satisfied when I see people on the internet asking how they get some feet in their face and will they ever be happy?

What do you think the ratio is? Do you think there are more foot fetishists who shy away and have no confidence in their desires, or more who do and usually get what they want?

All thoughts welcome! [Big Grin]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd expect that every foot fetishist at some point has shy'd away from his desire, but if the urge is great enough, they will find a way to get their foot fix.
Sadly, though, I'm sure there are many who never act upon, or admit, it. [Cry]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was a younger guy growing up as a child and in high school and thru college, I was a true freak in my mind who also thought he was alone in this world. i remember asking a college girlfriend who i was very close with, f*cked her a few times over the duration of our months of dating, and finally one time during the middle of kissing intimacy, i let her know i wanted to suck her toes, and her reaction was like paused and she was like that's sick and she walks on her feet.

needless to say, i never brought it up with her again and it took a long time to get courage to even bring that up with women again.

then i slowly got more courage after i left college into the workforce. encounters have been escalating since my earlier days of being a freak inside my head. the existence of you people has no doubt made me think my cravings are okay. now i just got to work on the fooling myself into believing that most of society thinks it's okay, LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to worry Tyler, your a man now and in control. Sounds like you just had bad experiences with in-sensitive women, like I said my GF hates feet, but loves me licking hers, she never would have tried it but she gave it a chance. That's all you need because most girls if not all will say it feels pretty damn good! [Cool]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you mean to ask if more guys with a foot fetish tend to keep it to themselves, I would say that the majority do.

I think there's a certain time and place to reveal a foot fetish to a woman and that varies from woman to woman. It also depends on how much trust she has in you as an individual and how comfortable she is being around you. You can still be confident but not be advertising you have a foot fetish, choosing to reveal it at an appropriate time.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a lot of people out there that don't talk about anything, leave alone something as private as a fetish, wich is why everybody in my world is always so surprised when I do. I don't brag about it but I refuse to make a secret of it, it's just too much a part of me to not talk about it.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a lot shy away hard to say

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
If you mean to ask if more guys with a foot fetish tend to keep it to themselves, I would say that the majority do.

I think there's a certain time and place to reveal a foot fetish to a woman and that varies from woman to woman. It also depends on how much trust she has in you as an individual and how comfortable she is being around you. You can still be confident but not be advertising you have a foot fetish, choosing to reveal it at an appropriate time.

Does that mean you cant have foot fun with a stranger you met at a bar STRAIGHT AWAY(one who is up for it, and seems like she wants you) -
im on about if she wants no strings sex cos she finds you handsome, but shes a stranger- would you give that situation time, cos it might seem odd sharing your fetish with a stranger on 1st meeting, u get me ??

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have and I think it happens to all guys sooner or later.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a FF as long as I can remember. When I was young, I would go into other parts of town, and ask strange girls if I could lick their feet. Even offer to pay them. They usally turned me down, but every once in a while they would let me. Those few times made it all worth it. And I figured the ones who said no, I would never see again.

Yes, I was(am)a freak. But I got alot of feet.

Other times I would pick up hookers and lick their dirty feet.

So the anwser is yes.

Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Other times I would pick up hookers and lick their dirty feet."
Comment by brek44

brek44, I'd like to introduce you to Tyler D..
[Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have licked feet randomly at certain parties. You have to be willing to take risks, though.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
"Other times I would pick up hookers and lick their dirty feet."
Comment by brek44

brek44, I'd like to introduce you to Tyler D..
[Laugh]

_fjb_

Hey some of the hottest feet I've had were hookers or dancers. [Mmm]

Ahhh..good memories.. [Hump]

Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pure gold FJB! [Laugh]
Brek could be Tyler's sidekick! I'd pay top dollar to see what kind of hijinks they would get into! [Tongue]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Pure gold FJB! [Laugh]
Brek could be Tyler's sidekick! I'd pay top dollar to see what kind of hijinks they would get into! [Tongue]

I've seen some of the feet Tyler has licked.

I'm a bit more picky.. [Hump]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links