Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why is it still considered wrong to like feet these days? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why is it still considered wrong to like feet these days?
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is something that frustrates me to no end [Mad] I don't get why in this day and age where we are so much more knowledgeable about human behaviour that it is still considered 'taboo' to like female feet in a sexual context.

I partly understand it to be because of people's reactions to foot odour and that society has it labelled as an 'unpleasant' smell, this in turn teaches everyone that putting your face or lips or good forbid your tongue to something generally sweaty and smelly and getting off on it is a bit weird. I can understand that, some people are offended by bare soles in general so I get that [Roll Eyes]

What I don't get, and here is my argument for podophilia; Pheromones which can be described as: 'a chemical compound, produced and secreted by an animal, that influences the behaviour and development of other members of the same species' is contained in sweat. Doesn't it seem logical in some way that those chemicals would draw an attraction to members of the opposite sex such as female feet being attractive to men? Yes it does.

Also scientists are more understanding of what causes foot fetish than before so instead of all this negative publicity about liking feet why isn't their positive publicity that encourages people that it is normal just like any other part of human sexuality. To become attracted to a part of the human body is normal and all part of love making.

I truly believe women (some) don't understand the difference between a foot lover, and someone who is breaking the law, those people who invade privacy and get caught by the police. Obviously people will get scared away which is a shame [Thud]

It's quite kinky that someone will suck your toes which is why many women brave enough to explore it enjoy it but I don't understand how in the time we live in that feet can still be seen as completely repulsive and disgusting enough to make some people [Puke] whereas this, [Blow Job] is considered 'sexually normal' even though you could catch a dangerous STI from this. Is that possible from feet? No, and I for one have never got sick from licking my GF's feet even if they smell a bit or not perfectly clean.

Also it's expected in an active sexual relationship for the man to give his woman oral sex by licking her lady garden (lol), well this is virtually right next to where she urinates from but hey, society says it's cool so it’ll be fine. Now I love licking a girl out but I don’t want to feel if I say I’d lick her feet too people would go WHAT!? I don't get why people will do that to where she urinated from and not think anything, but if they wrap their mouth around someone’s toe that's too far. IT just doesn't make sense really. Maybe if more people understood liking feet doesn't make you a pervert like some are it wouldn’t be considered taboo.

Foot fetish is the one paraphilia that is being considered to not be thought of as outside the norm but it shouldn't be weird anyway.

Any thoughts mates?

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too find a lot of people have bad reaction to foot fetish. They look down on us as creeps. It seems like any article in the news puts us down, due to some dickhead's mistake.
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly, but it's the same as any other sexual thing, we all have urges at in-appropriate times sometimes but that what makes us human beings, but what makes us decent human beings is choosing not to act on them, sucking someone’s toes without their permission or doing it in a perverse creepy way is like raping an innocent girl. It's wrong and those people should get punished but don't hate on the whole foot fetish thing because of that, we are all different.

If you hear about a rape crime, then people don't turn around and say "oh my god, people that have sex are freaks, you'd have to have a fetish to like sex" you say it's that persons fault not everyone’s. Foot fetish is just like sex, if it involves consent it's perfectly natural and normal, we don't all prey on innocent girls shoes. If people understood that, it's be more welcome, granted it is becoming more mainstream.

I also think foot worship is seen as degrading and humiliating because girls feet are seen to smell bad, with all the shoes and material that enhances sweating as well, so that's not everyone's cup of tea. But some people, mainly women like to be tied up and some almost gagged to death but that's just seen as kinky
fun? [Confused]

Because foot worship is seen as somewhat degrading being so low to kiss someone's feet many women may see us as not being man enough to please them. They have a lot to learn because most of us can make their toes curl, only in more ways than one [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as much as I hear ya... after being on Wu's and checking my behaviro for the better... reactions are different now.. in fact... because i'm so cool about it... folks seem to be a lot more cool about it with me. when i was nervous about it, folks looked at me weird. now..

this past weekend i was at a wedding. one gal aske me if i thought her toes looked nice.. she wanted to tease her date and wanted an 'expert' opinion first.

another gal asked my wife a few questions about feet because she knew I had 'knowledge' and wanted a woman's point of view. Her hubby was nuts about feet and she didn't know how to take it.

so. yeah.. society is 'complexed' about feet fetish.. but is opening up slowly.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karnell
Loyal Member
Member # 6647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karnell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like this thread. Why are we considered abnormal instead of Unique??? Do girls get tired of the same ol boring guy that likes Tits? How boring, how unoriginal.
Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Yeah I agree RPM, it is becoming more mainstream and people aren't as weird about hearing the term foot fetish. It has had pretty decent exposure in films and T.V about sexuality because it is popular, people will start to ask what it is about feet people like and lower their guard [Smile]

It does make sense that if you act as though you are a freak people will think you are, it's all confidence really. [Smile]

--------------------

mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i find threads like these kinda of funny because even though ive only had 2 gf's accept my fetish (ive only had 3 total), over 90 % of the female friends i have told were either cool with it or had a previous bf that had one...
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's not so much about the feet themselves being abnormal nor the liking of such bodily parts that kill our PR.

our tarnished images have come from years of desperate pervy men representing us for so long. and the sad thing is that a majority of foot guys out there share a smaller subset of creepy traits possessed by those notorious foot fetish troublemakers on the news. typical foot fetishists simply possess a very watered down version of the newsmakers' hefty enthusiasms which drove them to obsessions.

many times those news story guys are such losers who get such little feet in their real lives that the excitement of potentially getting some drives them over the top with their behaviors.

now drop that intensity or obsession down a few levels and you are still left with a vast majority of foot fetish guys who are just simply lacking in the female department and they therefore get wayyy too excited when so much as seeing feet. (this common trait can even be easily substantiated by the amount of people we see getting way too excited over feet just in this forum).

a wide majority of typical foot fetishists share the same hefty love for feet so-to-speak and that is one thing that has left the media thinking we are almost all like those guys who make news stories... even though realistically, most of us are not real life trouble makers. instead many just share the one trait of extreme excitement over feet (due to lack of being able to get them in real life) and that is where mainstream subconsciouly justifies itself for grouping that poor perception for the foot fetish masses.

it's because a vast majority of foot fetishists seem like guys who've never dealt with women before at all and as a side effect, they come off as wayyy too excited over their passion for feet.

if a majority of foot fetish men could simply tone down their over-excitement, then this majority of real-world, everyday ambassadors could change public perception over time.

i'm not sure if it is reasonable to expect most foot fetishists to remain calm cool and collected over their love of feet anytime soon. in most cases, they've simply not had enough successful intimate exposure with the opposite sex to be able to prevent themselve from keeping their cool.

[ June 03, 2008, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A point I've made before: I've noticed that it's much easier to admit that you're gay than it is to admit you're attracted to women's feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe it is up to the guy and how they approach it, but that is just my opinion.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
A point I've made before: I've noticed that it's much easier to admit that you're gay than it is to admit you're attracted to women's feet.

True, however, not so long ago this wasnt the case. The gay comunity was at one point, where the foot comunity is right now, Looked down on, ridiculed and deemed wrong, not normal, something unusual and thought to be cured. It was all these things, but alot of the people in that community stood up for themselves, big media icons came out and expressed its importance and people supported them, eventually, it did a 180 and now its seen as a normal thing. No it didnt happen over night, it took decades, and yes negativitey still exists for them to this day but that is a minority which is pushed to the back in favour of social acceptance.

Now that they are ok, people are now looking to something new to take its place, hello, thats us!
We are the new sexial deviant that seems odd and strange and not normal, the negative torch has been passed down to us, were are the new thing that people arent used to and think it is wrong, sick and needs to be cured.

You all know the quote " people fear what they don't understand", couldnt be more true.

But just like the gay comunity before us, (and the black comunity before them) eventually in time, it will come to a point where people will begin to stand up for themselves and it gets recognised media wise and eventually globaly accepted. This is going to take time, years, decades, but what im certain judging by history is that it WILL happen. In fact, the proccess has already started in motion with big people such as QT doing his thing and the odd celeb here and there talking about their foot interest, this is increasing in number (increasing? or just more people admitting?).

Anyways, in closing, we all simply need to do our part for the comunity, which is basically, stay cool and confident. Dont come across weird when telling others because thats what MAKES it weird, and dont go overboard and get arrested like that guy with a pear for a head.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Norseman
Board Regular
Member # 12549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norseman   Email Norseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a lot has to do with the accessibility of feet as opposed to other body parts of affection. I mean, it is far more likely that I'll see my buddies' girlfriend's feet than I am to see her breasts, vagina, or ass. It bothers people that fetishists have easy eye-access to a body part that is the subject of their lustful urges. Girls might assume that if I go to their house and see them barefoot, I'll go home and whack off to the memory. Perhaps sometimes this is true. But is it our fault? Does it make us wrong? Of course not!
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its due to certain people that act on their fetish with strangers that are not willing to comply or do not share our fetish instead of finding a partner or consenting adult to explore the desires with.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with a few people who blame the media. It seems that the only time they highlight a foot fetish is when someone goes off the deep end with it. Since that's usually the only time most people are exposed to it, they get the negative idea in their minds that all guys with a foot fetish are desperate losers.

I can't agree with the statement that compares the gay community to where foot fetishists are now. The gay movement gained momentum due to state and federal laws not recognizing same sex marriages and the legal ramifications of not recognizing such unions. That is what the media began paying attention to and that's how support was gained for their movement. Foot fetishists like feet and there's no other issues attached to their preferences,.... unless you get one who goes off the deep end with their obsession.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that it depends on HOW you put it to people. But, I think that 70% of women still have bad reactions to the fetish no matter whay you say.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links