Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » College (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: College
skinnyn
Board Regular
Member # 6958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skinnyn   Email skinnyn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had a new teacher and whenever she come in and sits down, she takes her shoes off and she’s bare feet. Perfect! the most prettiest feet I have ever seen, it was the end of lesson so I went up to her to get my EMA signed, I got a nice close up of her feet, I couldn’t help it I had to say something, so I told her she had pretty feet, she smiled at me and said thanks. Can’t wait for tomorrow, I wonder if any of you guys actually asked a teacher to do anything foot related? Like pictures or massage?
Posts: 8 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is a great idea to actually get a teacher wtih nice feet! you should go up to her at some point and see if she'll let you indulge in some form or fashion, be it just pics, or even licking and sniffing for your pleasure [Big Grin]

would love to see or hear about the results and especially how she 1st reacted to such a request

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id go for a massage first, then start to move along with pics or sniffing/licking

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only time I sat in first row - Honors English 9th grade. She haunted me. Long toes and slender feet. Looked awesome in and out of nylons, too. Tons of sitting on her desk, legs crossed dipping and dangling non-stop. Big opening in the front of her desk so test time was ROUGH. I used to do well and mess up just to be around her. She was like 25 at the time, man wish I could have Doc Brown take me back - go for it MAN!

At Univ. there was a long legged blonde that sat above me in some lecture hall and threw her long legs over the seat next to me. Flip flops and bare all the time. Just wanted to well...

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what i'm about to say.. keep in mind.. i did massage a two teacher's feet in the past.

ok.. given all those vids on the news of teacher student stuff.. now is not the time to get too bold.... but.. once you guys build some sort of rapport, then, be cool and go for it.... that way... you're not some freak of a student right off the bat, but some cool student who happened to mention something about her feet in passing and she may be more open that way.

who knows.

RPM

p.s. a collegue of mines is also a teacher. pretty toes.. but one of her students became obsessed with her and started following her everywhere off campus. freaked her out!!! he has a hair fetish.. and she's got gorgeous hair!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I licked my teachers foot by sitting at a desk that was next to hers. I droped my pencil under her desk.

Her foot was right infront of my face she was dangling her mule and I reached up under her foot with my tounge and dragged it across her sole.

A few minuetts later managed to do it again to her size 9 1/2 foot. [Mmm]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
either she didn't care, or has totally no clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Yes I licked my teachers foot by sitting at a desk that was next to hers. I droped my pencil under her desk.

Her foot was right infront of my face she was dangling her mule and I reached up under her foot with my tounge and dragged it across her sole.

A few minuetts later managed to do it again to her size 9 1/2 foot. [Mmm]

LOL, that is the ultimate way to get some foot lovin right there!! I wish my hotter teachers were so dense

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if she did notice I dont think she would tell anybody that her foot got licked "twice" lol

--------------------

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

some aweful nice school you go to!!! the ones i went to.. man.. they'd crack down on you fast!.. that is why in the two cases of a massage, i got to know the teachers pretty well first.

--------------------

scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had one teacher that did some serious dipping. I never did get to see her toes. I should have told her how I felt after a graduated. I also saw an administrator doing my favorite move. I tried desperately not to get caught looking.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Well sometimes I ofter wonder if I should have gone for a third time. [Mmm]

--------------------

bikeguy14
Board Regular
Member # 26916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bikeguy14   Email bikeguy14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In grade 1 or 2 we used to have story time at the very end of the day. All of us would sit on the floor with the teacher sat in front of us on a chair. She always had black stockings on, and wore heels that gave her some nice toe cleavage.I use to sit at the front, and the other kids used to massage the teachers ankles and legs. After a few days I thought what the hell, and got in on the fun. I really enjoyed it, and actually used to rub me face all over her legs, ankles and the tops of her feet. I can still smell her sweet feet after 8 hours in stockings and heels, on her feet all day. I had a look at an old class picture a few days ago, and she was actually a pretty rockin milf, with a great set of feet.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

The funy thing about the whole mess that I was one of her favorite students. I allways made good grades in her class. [Laugh]

--------------------

Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe that's why you didn't get yelled at

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links