Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone ever thought this job would be cool?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone ever thought this job would be cool?
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be a costume designer for movies or television shows? You could get the shoe size of hollywood stars and even handle their worn shoes after filming in them all day. Or, if anyone really knows, does it work like that?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worn shoes are really only useful IF they are worn enough.
Other than that they pretty much smell like fresh leather or pleather.
Keep in mind, the 'common' woman's feet smell just as good as any movie star.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
judging by the interviews i've seen.. stars rarely spend an entire day in their costume heels. only when the frame is going to show their feet do they put on the heels, and just for that shoot. many time.. the practice shots are without the heels. so like fjb said.. they may not have that worn scent to them.

many of the 'handlers' are either women or gay guys.. just the way the industry works. and those who are into feet.. won't risk a high profile exposure anyway.

only one gal admitted that her feet sweat and under what situations that happens. (she's a soap opera star who wears her heels most of the shooting days). and she said she's got such a high turnover of shoes anyway, none ever smell, which she's thankful for being in them all day many days!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I thought there would be gay guys who had that job LOL! Just like that movie Chuck and Larry where Adam Sandler was with Jessica Biel.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
even handle their worn shoes after filming in them all day.

now this would be freakin awesome!! i'd regularly take work home with me if kate beckinsale's stinkies were on set [Big Grin]

OH MY GAWD, the satisfaction I would have knowing the next day that her married toes, nails, & soles were actually refusing to produce offspring with my millions of dead trampled spermatoza, Hee Hee

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler that is fucking hilarious
Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Hell yeah!
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really think that's an excellent job. I wouldn't be late to work ever [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links