Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best Feet you ever smelled? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best Feet you ever smelled?
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wanted to share this recent experience with you, got back from shoe shopping the other day with my girl and bought her some very sexy shoes which she loved! [Big Grin]

I asked her if she wanted to go shoe hunting the night before and she said yes, to my surprise she then asked what type of shoes I want her to get? [Confused] but I thought I'd amuse her new found liking for trampling to test her about it. I said we'd have to get some ones she could stand on me with and she loved that idea.

I now know that she does actually like it, personally it's not really my thing but I let her do it again when we got home and she enjoyed it. The thing is when we were on the bus coming home she asked if she could look at her new shoes again and went to take her shoe of but she stopped and said "no, I'll wait and my feet smell... that'll be nice for you hun." I was like OMG [Tongue] how sexy is that? [Mmm]

I thought they wouldn't be because she always thinks she has smelly feet but when we got home she placed them on my lap and I put them to my nose and inhaled and Jesus it was amazing. Her socks were actually visibly damp and I just said wow, they smell nice. It wasn't foul but had a definite smell, she said "I told you" but that really was the best smell ever.

What are your best experiences?

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My all time BEST Foot smell experience happened in the now defunct Live Girl "touch booths" in the Peep Show establishments of New York City.

For those of you who haven't experienced the "touch booths"... They were booths about the size of a telephone booth that surrounded a stage. The booths had a small widow covered by a colored plastic screen (usually yellow or red) that raised up when coins were inserted into the slots.

The screen would open and the Women would be on the stage. Then you would "tip to touch"... This was paradise for Foot sniffers!

There was a place in Times Square that I used to go to (it's now a t-shirt shop. LOL) that primarily had Russian Women. I put my coins in, tipped her and asked if I could smell her Feet. I always got such a rush at the moment when the Women would lift their leg(s) and put their Foot/Feet into the window (some places had higher stages so that they could easily put both Feet into the window) But this spot was one of the places with a lower stage, so they could only put one leg in at at time.

She kicked off her flip flop and gave me her Foot, which I was surprised to find VERY sweaty considering she was wearing flip flops(!) She had THE strongest and sexiest Foot aroma I've ever smelled! It was pungent and cheesy. I kissed and sniffed her Sole and Toes. One thing I love about Foot sniffing is when a Woman's Feet are so aromatic, that the smell clings to my nose and face!

When I left I would curl my upper lip upwards to catch the lingering smell in my mustache. It was the BEST & PERFECT Foot odor I've smelled in all my years as a Foot sniffer!

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's two that really stick out in my mind and I'm not sure which I liked better.

The first one affirmed my love for smelly feet. I've told this story already, but this was my first real sleepy feet experience. Anyway, this girl's feet had this unusual, "dry" odor that I've never smelled before, like a combination of the soft foam flip flops she was wearing, natural body odor, and suede. Whatever it was, it was very arousing to me.

The second simply reconfirmed what I already knew and let me know I could handle virtually any smell thrown my way. This was at a foot party I went to and I asked one of my friends (one of the models) to really stink her feet up for me. To say she did so with gusto would be an understatement. She wore the same socks for damn near two weeks to work in the smelliest shoes she could, and she'd wear them too bed after showers. When the foot party came around, she put her smelly socks and smelly shoes on and I went to work, and quite simply, hers were the absolute cheesiest feet I've ever had the pleasure of smelling. It was the sort of smell that would repel most normal foot men. I said, "Bring it on."

Since I don't have a picture of the first girl I mentioned, here's pictures of the second girl (or woman, rather), and two other women who's feet I've had that had smells I loved.
[IMG]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd189/Salvy_Mic/th_res_Meneena1.jpg[/IMG]
Meena

[IMG]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd189/Salvy_Mic/th_res_KallieGurl3.jpg[/IMG]
Kallie

[IMG]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd189/Salvy_Mic/th_res_Claire.jpg[/IMG]
Claire

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's so interesting that women's feet smell so different and are arousing in so many ways, the 3rd girl seems to have beautifully textured soles.

--------------------

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow! these are some hot stories. ESPECIALLY sole_solutions... mmmmm

mine has to be when i was 14 years old (roughly).

my mums friend came round to see my mum and some how (dont ask me why... but it was a god send) ended up waxing her legs at our place. This required her to remove her HIGH GLOSS, REINFORCED TAN HOSE!

I had already sniffed her platform heels and they smelt AMAZING!

But she had left the hose in my parents bedroom and so i took the biggest risk and stole them, Took them to the toilet, have the best wank and sniff with them and then return them.

And boy.............. the smell! the cheesiest, sweaty aroma ever! i was in heaven. If only she was my wife. Just the thought makes me all stiff. There were toe stains on the foot of the hose showing where her sweaty feet had been! SOOOO AROUSING!!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I know what the smelliest and best smelling feet ive smelled was..
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first... luckyteen.. i love your avatar! her toes look so hot!

secondly.. twice i ran into that 'perfect' scent. combo of hose.. leather.. perfume.. and not overwhelming sweat.

first time i was a kid.. woman was driving a huge tank of a car and was stuck in the snow.. and i was trying to get her free.. obviously.. didn't have much strength as a kid to free her. and she insisted i sit inside to warm up. at some point she asked me to get her flats so she could switch and be more comfy working the gas pedal. i blurted out in reflex.. i'll give you a good massage if you keep your heels on while you're stuck and let me switch them for you once freed. (or something close to that)

after a funny look.. she said ok.. and went to town flooring the pedal to get free. which she did. i then took her legs into my lap and took her heels off.. the scent forever changed me!!! gave her a massage and put her flats on. to this day, she still remembers that day and comments about it to all her friends.. i was her hero and she said it was the best massage she ever had.. but the scent permanently changed me!

the second time... was wih my then girlfriend now wife. i remember the location where she slipped her shoes off while we were driving. boy that scent reminded me of that childhood time! she's long since gotten rid of those shoes.. the scent hasn't been matched since.. but came close. perfection.. not too strong.. but strong enough that i picked it up while driving!!

anyway.. whenever my wife thinks she's got the proper scent going.. she lets me know about it we've got a two code words for it. (one while in the car.. using the name of the first drive where i picked up that perfect scent.. and the other for when we're in public and need to slip away to enjoy the aroma more privately)

hosed feet to me are the best! thanks to that childhood experience.

RPM

p.s. by the way. thanks to that experience of youth... i totally love heels and hose... totally love seeing women drive powerful cars while all dressed up! and also me being a hero to them if ever the need arises!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some fantastic stories here [Smile]

Here's my story; it's long but well worth it!

About this time last year I went on holiday with my sister and one of her friends (who has ridiculously nice feet). I noticed that the friend kept wearing the same flats everyday, and they looked really worn out too. I could only imagine how smelly her feet got in those old flats, especially in the summer heat! I was dying to offer her a foot massage while she was wearing them, hoping to get her feet fresh out of the shoes, but she was always around my sister so it was too awkward.

One day we spent the entire day sightseeing and walked around for hours. I remember the friend complaining her feet hurt and I was just crying on the inside because there was very little I could do with my sister around.

That evening we got back to the house and the girls said they were going out for drinks alone. Finally, the moment I'd been waiting for ... or so I thought. I expected the friend to change her shoes to go out, but she said her feet hurt too much so she would keep the flats on.

My heart sank at this point, I was so frustrated, but I wasn't ready to give up. I stayed up in bed waiting for the girls to get back, and when they did I pretended to be asleep as they went into their room. I checked in the hallway and to my delight her flats were lying there begging to be sniffed! As I picked them up I could feel the insides were all warm and moist - she'd literally just taken them off! I buried my nose deep inside and took a massive sniff. The smell was almost indescribable, just pure euphoria.

A week after the holiday I randomly bumped into the friend again and teased her about needing to buy some new shoes. She laughed and told me she'd just thrown out those old flats the previous day. Oh how I wish I could have held onto them. [Cry]

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When my wife and I were first dating, I bought her these grey sketcher running shoes. I wanted her to try and get her feet smelly for me. She tried, but all we could get them was damp and sweaty. They really didn't stink at all. But they did have that leather/rubber worn type of smell. I thought it was great she even tried for me. She's always been willing to do whatever I want.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chick2en
Board Regular
Member # 18759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chick2en   Email chick2en   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i used to have a babysitter she always used to go barefoot
but one day she was lying on the couch talking on the phone with her feet at the edge of the bed
she was on the phone so i crept to the edge and sniffed her feet they were so strong and i was about 12 and i cummed in my pants from that smelled
it was amazing she didnt even know..

Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not bragging, but I could literally write a book. [Jerkoff]
Could also write a book about the missed opportunities. [Cry]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best pair of feet I ever had the opportunity to smell was a girl I ran track with. Her feet reaked heavily and she let me smell her feet cause I said I couldn't smell well. I got a good whiff but not the worst smell I have encountered
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

I love it when my GF rubs her soles in my face and over my mouth when I'm doing my thing, she sometimes get really into it and when she does I enjoy it more lol.

Sexiest thing ever is squeezing my nose between her big toe [Drool] which smells amazing! [Mmm]

--------------------

flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would rather have the feet to massage, kiss, and toe suck. but if its with someone you can only have fantasies about, then the shoes have to do. like at my girlfriends friends house (with perfect toes by the way), i would sneak her sandals with me into the bathroom drop my pants and sniff and kiss away. at work i had to descretely put my co-workers very super sweaty worn up closed toed black high heels in my laptop bag, sneak it in the bathroom and snort the aroma. the girl from my work actually has foot smell problems that she is using all kinds of products to treat. i almost fainted from the smell mixed with the rush. i think she knows because now, unlike ever before, she always plays with her feet very exaggerated when im around and watches my eyes on her best moves, saying "my feet hurt" and she keeps a mini shoe collection under her desk.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Lol, nice mate.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links