Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Coming out... my experiences !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Coming out... my experiences !
tom-ft
Board Regular
Member # 25852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom-ft     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone.

Iv been really really lucky in the past for falling for women with amazing feet. Perfect to my liking.. and upon telling them, were always interested and wanting to cure my urges. and wow thinking back there were some amazing foot jobs. They all loved the fact i loved theit feet !
But some time ago I left my last gf. Sure, i still think about those feet of hers. But im seeing another girl at the moment. Very teasing seductive sure women. Great. But as sex goes on I wanted to tell her about my likes. But we werent that into eachother.
I did so last night.
i started in a funny way, saying i feel like telling you something funny about me, about sex, she smiled and asked me to continue. I came out direct, feet can be really sexy to me. She was really intrigued and asked more, i explained how horny i can become, how fast i can cum, just from feet. She smiled and said, oh wow, now i know how to tease you so much more among other things [Tongue]
It was a relief she accepted it so nicely. Hope there is a footjob in the works [Tongue]

Posts: 41 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lady, simply a lady, and a sexy one to boot. good luck, and enjoy yourself. you seem to be on your way.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know, I have never had a problem with a woman "accepting" my foot fetish and I never had a problem making it known quickly. I guess it is all in the way you say it or bring it up. Pretty much every woman I have hung with have been very open to my foot thing. Most were even excited by it.

But hey, congratulations my friend. I am certain that by you opening your mouth and telling her what you like, you will be instore for many hot foot fetish experiences with this one.

--------------------
G

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats. some times it's a bit of luck.. my coworker has the hottest feet ever.. hides them all the time though. she once told me she knows she's got hot feet.. but because of some 'traumatic' experience as a kid she hates feet with a passion! her hubby is a foot guy and constantly argues with her to have his way with her feet. she says she'd rather die than give in.. she's so grossed out by feet. prior to her traumatic experience. she'd let a guy do anything if only they'd ask.

so.. it's sometimes is luck. (by the way.. i 'freaked' my other co-worker out too.. she thought i had a huge thing for her feet.. but i recovered nicely.by nicely.. assured her i wasn't a foot "whore"... she too hates feet. and because of my good recover.. she says she isn't feaked anymore.. and wants to hang out with me)

got side tracked. what i meant to say is this.. congrats! enjoy your good fortune. not everyone has it. cherish it.. and you'll be enjoying her feet for some time to come!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations. hope things turn out good.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, dude. Keep your guard up for a few weeks and if everything is still cool, you are really in the mix of happiness.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
congrats. some times it's a bit of luck.. my coworker has the hottest feet ever.. hides them all the time though. she once told me she knows she's got hot feet.. but because of some 'traumatic' experience as a kid she hates feet with a passion! her hubby is a foot guy and constantly argues with her to have his way with her feet. she says she'd rather die than give in.. she's so grossed out by feet. prior to her traumatic experience. she'd let a guy do anything if only they'd ask.

so.. it's sometimes is luck. (by the way.. i 'freaked' my other co-worker out too.. she thought i had a huge thing for her feet.. but i recovered nicely.by nicely.. assured her i wasn't a foot "whore"... she too hates feet. and because of my good recover.. she says she isn't feaked anymore.. and wants to hang out with me)

got side tracked. what i meant to say is this.. congrats! enjoy your good fortune. not everyone has it. cherish it.. and you'll be enjoying her feet for some time to come!

RPM

I wounder what that traumatic experience could be though!
Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qsblade
Loyal Member
Member # 30274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qsblade   Email Qsblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had a foot experience with a girl over the weekend. I told her that I liked feet and she was cool with it and said she loves getting foot massages. She came over to my apartment yesterday and I gave her a foot massage and she said she liked it so much that it turned her on. Well I eventually got to suck on those sexy toes and well it eventually lead to more. Just depends on the woman I guess but all the girls I've been with that I actually told them about my fetish were ok with it.
Posts: 93 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of my ex gf's, I used to grab their feet during sex as a test to see how comfortable they were with me touching them. Most of the time, that was all I could do to their feet.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom-ft
Board Regular
Member # 25852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom-ft     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It all seems to be going good. I saw the next day and I didnt immediatly grab her feet and start rubbing at them, but during sex she rubbed me with them, never seen a girl be that flexible. Plus suddenly got a pedicure and bought open shoes [Big Grin] wow !
Posts: 41 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you're in for a nice time Tom-ft and yeah, me too I'd be curious as to the trauma of RPM's co-worker! [Secret]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links