Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Other interests? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Other interests?
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 5 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's safe to assume that we all have an interest in hot, sexy, beautiful feet (that's why we come here). My question is, what non-foot related hobbies or interests do you have? This should make for some interesting responses!

Anyway, I am an amateur radio operator. I've had an on again off again interest in ham radio for about 30 years. I finally took the plunge and got my license about 4 years ago. So, to any other hams out there - hope to hear you on the air during Field Day - 73 (88 to the XYL)!

MoMan

PS - Only include photography if you take pictures of more than just feet!

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
photography, music(performance, production, audience), speech, automotive 'sciences'/'engineering', landscaping (strictly non-profit small timer hobby), reading, cycling, swimming, electronics, stocks,

just to name a few. just wish there was more time in the day to do more of my hobbies instead of working to pay bills and put gas in the tank!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
racquetball, bike riding, writing music, watching sports on tv.
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kentucky Wildcat Basketball and Football, Kim and I both love tailgating, Especially when she is in flops.. We have a big boat and camper and camp most weekends with our children. Love to hunt, fish and just be outdoors..

Kim likes to do fun things with the kids, swim, music and please her hubby...LOL

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Musician who writes short stories, I like art and photography also. Interested in psychology, philosophy and drinking.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Writting stories and drawing ficional creatchers like gargoyles and monsters.

Exploring caves and old bulidings. Ridding my atv.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Theatre arts (design and performance).
I love to draw, and my other obsession than feet is for Star Wars. Especially Jedi.
I also LOVE martial arts and anime.

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must be a pervert because I thought you were asking what other fetishes we have until I read everyone else's answers!

I enjoy the great outdoors, video games, and love going to the beach. I also have an obsession with alcohol. I am in the beginning stage of collecting liquor. Right now I am just trying to buy all the drinks a bar should have, then I will focus more on trying various brands that are not so commercial. However, I've already bought a few noncommercial brands for vodka, gin, and whiskey. I've even bought some absinthe! I haven't gotten drunk from it yet though, only drank enough to get a nice little buzz.

PS, I'm not an alcoholic! In fact, I rarely get drunk and rarely even drink. [Tongue]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh.. don't drink at all. that is my bragging thing! nor smoke anything for that matter! but to those who do.. that is your thing! nothin' wrong with doing you;)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like guns, cars, beer (homebrewing and trying all different domestic and international varieties), Formula 1 racing, and reading/learning about World War 2

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big FOOTBALL FAN (America's Team, any questions [Cool] ), love good music, fitness guy, and picking up the (grown man) game of golf.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absinth, lovely stuff, got a bottle of it about a year ago but since I don't collect liquor I just drank it (could be that I gave it away first and drank it with the recipient, can't remember [Big Grin] ).

I make my dough as a musician and I'm a goldsmith who only works with silver. I don't know if you'd call it a hobby but I'm rather obsessed with the great outdoors. I love to get as far away from people as possible and camp, hunt, fish (last two only when I'm gonna eat what I catch), hike and study everything nature has to offer without using books, if possible. Thus I know about flora and fauna (is that even english?) and dream of being a forester.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a footbal fan too! COWBOYS! Besides that, my family pretty much is who I like spending my free time with.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zFeet
Board Regular
Member # 30817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm into "lomography," a type of photography that uses low end cameras with plastic lenses and light leaks, generally from China or Russia.

http://www.lomography.com/holga/

Posts: 27 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to be a spoil sport but.......

THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE NON FOOT FETISH SECTION OF THE FORUM... UNDER OFF TOPIC.

Kind Regards.

TSII

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links