Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lucid dreaming (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lucid dreaming
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I often become aware that I'm in a dream, and have learn to controll them. Usually when I become aware of a dream, I go hunting feet. I'll go to a mall and look for beautiful women, and just fall down and start licking their feet. It's great, they all love it, because it's my dream. [Smile]

What's strange (if you can get stranger than this) is alot of times it's the same women, who I don't know. Sometimes I wonder if these are out of body experiences. Like my soul is really traveling around looking for my true desires.

It takes practice to control dreams, but it's something I've been doing all my life.

Anyone do lucid dreaming?

Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had those afew times, but it's more like everything is happening on autopilot, LoL. Then it's like, things I hope happen next, end up happening, like I'm watching a great movie starring myself [Big Grin] But theres afew times that I felt like I was able to smell(the sense), during these awesome dreams. I wish I could pick when to have them though because they happen random and too few in between [Cry]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been able to control my dreams like that yet. I'm still hesitant and wind up missing my chances there too! I wake up sometimes and kick myself in the ass.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's dreams like that, brek, that I hate waking up from. [Cry]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting subject...I read about it somewhere a few years back and gave it go...Normally staring of by thing about what certain subject before sleep...Et volia in my dreams it became reality...Very bizarre yet enjoyable...shame there isnt more hours in the day
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've tried to control the dreams in wich I fly. A few times I managed and thoroughly enjoyed myself but for the most part it just happens or it doesn't.

Erotic dreams however, I wouldn't want to control too much because I really love the element of surprise in them. I've had wonderful dreams for example, in wich I made love to a woman who would normally not be my type at all. Because I was so surprised and the whole dream was so strange, the experience is right up there with some of my best real life experiences.

Shame though, when I started to have a more active sex life, this kind of dream stopped visiting me altogether.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom-ft
Board Regular
Member # 25852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom-ft     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When i first started realising i was in a dream, i would always immediately wake up, but not directly awake. Its like a fight between reality and dream. Then i awake but paralysed for a few seconds. Really scary at first till I read more about it. Iv tried controlling dreams once im awake but it doesnt seem to work. One good suggestion i read was getting into the habit of 'reality checks' say if you look at your watch very often during the day. Youll do the same in your dream and notice time slipping or repeating. You can then realise your in a dream. Hmm, dont know if it will work though.
Posts: 41 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zFeet
Board Regular
Member # 30817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting topic. I've never been able to control good, or erotic dreams, only nightmares. And even then, I just realize its a dream and force myself to wake up before the really scary shit happens. Doesn't always work.

Controlling feet dreams, that would be fun. My first wet dream was of feet, when I was 11.

Posts: 27 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucid dreaming is fun !

certain foods can help the process - cheese is the one that everyone has heard about - but fundamentally anything that is difficult to digest can aid lucid dreams.

the poet Dryden ate raw meat in order to enhance his dreams.

focusing on a topic before you drift off to sleep is a good way of ensuring the nature of your dreams.

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done the lucid dreaming thing a couple of times but it has only happened recently - i.e. maybe within the last 6 months or so. I think it's so cool to realize that you're actually dreaming when something is going on around you inside the dream. You then have the power to do anything and say anything that you want and actually direct what's going to happen. I've done this in a few foot related dreams I had when I was "making my move" on a girl's feet. In each case, the girl was a complete stranger I had never met. To me, that's a sure sign that I'm dreaming and I guess I've now been able to have part of my mind recognize that when it happens. From that point on in the dream, I was able to suck on the girl's toes, lick her feet, etc., and be able to think/know that she was going to love it because I knew it was my dream and that I was the one in control.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been into lucid dreaming for a while too. I always seem to immediately lose control when I try to bring feet into the equation. The other cool stuff like flying and whatnot I can do. No problem. But the instant I try to force the issue with feet I wake up. Sorta seems like something is just telling me to go out and get some real feet lol

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes for me its just flying.If I try to focus on girls or their feet I get a nightmare about my Ex.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its only a dream
Id love to tell somebody about this dream
The sky was filled with a thousand stars
While the sun kissed the mountains blue
And eleven moons played across rainbows
Above me and you.
Gold and rose the color of the velvet walls surround us.

Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadixx
Board Regular
Member # 22316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadixx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love lucid dreaming. I have been trying it for a few years. The thing that pisses me off is I normally realize Im dreaming and then I get excited and wake up. The times I have managed to stay in dream were amazing though. I could do anything I wanted to any girl I wanted.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links