Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Cheesy feet friend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cheesy feet friend
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,
Been a longtime away but what an experience I had only last night I have to share it with you.

I am living now in Turkey and it is very hot here at the moment, yesterday we invited our friend from upstairs we live in an apartment for tea, anyway it is custom to remove shoes here in Turkey and this friend came after work because she was busy later cooking her husbands meal.

I never noticed her feet before but she had red painted toenails and some leather sandals with a small wedge, when she rang the doorbell I looked down at her feet and saw her feet and these lovely black sandals really looked good. She took them off at the door as custom and walked in to the lounge and she was wearing a dress so you could see her knees. I made the tea and quickly joined them, my wife that is and her friend. I sat near her friend and could smell her feet, my god they were really sweaty and smelt wonderful. Just near the door were her sandals which I caught a look at, some deep toe-prints but was unable to sniff them as the lounge door was open and I would be in full view.

When she left as I do not understand as much Turkish as I would like she told my wife sorry about my feet maybe you can smell them? my wife said it is okay to be barefoot to let them breathe, you could smell this cheesy sweaty smell and I really went hard in my trousers, her shoes looked so good how I wish I could smell them also. A great and unexpected delight!

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, great story. How are you liking Turkey?

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story! I've been tempted too many times to smell a guest's shoes but it's usually too risky [Cry]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't been to Turkey but I hear it is expensive, altho a lot of textile mfg there. Yea, tell us more.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice story, shouldve snuck some cell phone pics...
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love a girl barefoot, red painted toes, in a short dress, in the summertime heat. Great combo!

Thanks for sharing the story [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice story
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know the feeling mules!!

i bet you were gutted you couldnt get your hands on those toe printed babies! lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links