Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » sniff and kiss feet in movie theatre? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: sniff and kiss feet in movie theatre?
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to take this girl i see to a movie and smell her feet the entire show. she said she's fine with it. she could watch the movie and i could be on the ground with her feet on my face for an entire 1 1/2 hours. is this extreme? will i get bored? i know the first half hour will be glorious. has anyone ever done this?
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm i don't know. hubby keeps my feet in his lap the entire movie. they get massaged and stroked he doesn't seem to get bored and i surely don't! i say go for it. you can always stop if you get bored. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illssf
BANNED
Member # 27579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illssf   Email illssf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive did some foot worship in a movie theatre...its very erotic knowing people are around and can be watching...lol
Posts: 77 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Movie fantasy: She's sitting right behind me, and we're acting as strangers. He pops her foot (with shoes on) on the back of my chair, and accidently touches my head. I look back, but don't mind it. She does it again in a lil while, then she notices I dont mind. She then behinds digging her heel in the back of my neck, and bringing her toe close to my lips. As I turn around my lips brush her toes. She apologizes, says I'm sorry... but keeps her both feet on the back of my chair brushing my head/face every few minutes.

As she's dangling her flip-flops/shoes, she accidently drops them in my lap. I pick em up and beging smelling, licking them, without her knowledge. She seems to have forgotten about them as she's into the movie. I stick her shoes inside my pants as well. After a while she politely asks, "did I accidently drop my shoe on you?" I say, yeah here it is. She just extends her foot for me to put it back on it.

After she wears it, she realizes its WET. She gets mad and says, "have you been licking my shoes, you're pethetic". With that she begins to shove her shoed toes in my mouth, saying, "here shoe licker, lick them". As she forces her toes and soles of her shoes in my mouth with one foot, she keeps the other foot in the back of my neck PRESSING it harder. Then she says, this is too much fun, come back here and lay down on the floor, I wanna use you as my foot rest. And I do that! She pops her shoed feet on my face making me lick them from bottom, inside, and out. And she removes them, makes me lick her barefeet in every way....

HOW'S THAT for a Fantasy?!!!!

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god damn, pretty good!

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't want to be lying on the floor of any movie theater.... so if you're going to worship her feet find another way -- you have no idea what could get on you from that filthy floor.

As for foot worship in a movie theater? I definitely would love to have my feet massaged and my toes sucked during a movie! Mmmmmmm sounds great -- wouldn't mind wiggling my toes a little in his lap either... I could watch 2 movies in a row that way and never want to get out of my seat!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you do that in a theater once you peel yourself off the sticky floor you'll go home with about 50 black JuJuBes stuck to your clothes.

Giving foot rubs are good in the theater. I do that all the time. The fantasy situation girlyfootlvr made might be a good one to try. Have your gal sit behind you for a while with her feet propped up on your chair. Do your thing for a while and then join her on her row after your mouth starts to get dry. Of course with the size of the drinks they sell at the movies you should be able to keep your kisser wet between slurping on her toes.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never done it

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Licking feet for that long is something I can do with ease. I just hope you take her to a movie you've already seen or one that you're not interested in seeing.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
girlyfootlvr, all of it was great for me, except the last paragraph, when she becomes dominating. I wouldnt enjoy her calling me pathetic, etc...
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not rent a movie and lay on your own floor at home.
If I saw you doing that in a theater, I'd purposely walk up your row and step on you like I didn't even know you were there.

_fjb_ [Bump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it sounds great in theory but make sure to sit in a row where there are no other patrons nearby cuz those girls will more likely freak out before joining in

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've rubbed my GF's feet through a whole 3 hour movie before and never wanted it to end! I've licked them in theatre before too but I wasn't on the floor.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With an old girlfriend I remember rubbing her feet for a whole evening while watching tv, well, she was watching tv- I was engrossed in other matters.

I want to give a shout out to Lucky Teen-his posts and threads have certainly livened up this board lately. Thanks.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanx gals and guys, maybe i'll reconsider being on the floor. great fantasy girlyfootlyvr!!!!!!
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links