Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » footjob under a restaurant table

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: footjob under a restaurant table
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl recently gave me a discreet footjob while we were out to dinner at a restaurant and it was such a rush knowing that we could have gotten caught but we didn't. Has anyone else experienced this?
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't got a full on FJ but my girl has stuck her feet up my shorts a few times at restuarants...the tables would have the long table cloth so no one could see as well... I discreetly whispered to her that I was going to rape her feet [Laugh]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be awesome if it happened to me but i don't see it happening in the near future. So my props to you guys that have had this experience.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watched the video and wow that chick had awesome toes and she really gripped him pretty good with them. That was probably the best footjob i have seen to date.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illssf
BANNED
Member # 27579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illssf   Email illssf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah that was a sick footjob, damn was that hotttt
Posts: 77 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you had an extra napkin handy for cleanup and didn't use the tablecloth!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not a full fj but certainly bare toes on a throbbing dick !

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL..NO NEED LEDAEMON FOR AN EXTRA NAPKIN I HAD TO EXCUSE MYSELF TO THE BATHROOM AND CLEANED UP THERE I AM STUCK TO THE CHAIR DURING THE FJ BUT I SMILED ALL THE WAY TO THE BATHROOM
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links