Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A Possible Reason Why Foot Fetishes Will NEVER fully catch on (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A Possible Reason Why Foot Fetishes Will NEVER fully catch on
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, thinking about it no matter how popular foot fetishes may become, I think there's always going to be a burden and that is the ticklish factor - whether some women are into our fetish or not there's always gonna be a problem getting through the ticklish barrier. Maybe there is a way to get through it, but I just don't know.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
You know, thinking about it no matter how popular foot fetishes may become, I think there's always going to be a burden and that is the ticklish factor - whether some women are into our fetish or not there's always gonna be a problem getting through the ticklish barrier. Maybe there is a way to get through it, but I just don't know.

A better question to ask might be, how can we reduce the ticklish barrier of being tickled.....i know it is a natural feeling. Do some girls adapt/get used to it?

or do you NOT do certain foot activites to them as they tickle too much?

I have made this into a New thread....... look here...
-> http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=008838

View it and answer it...

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we had the same thought as the same time - I didn't even see your post regarding the same topic just two minutes earlier than mine

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just lick harder. that usually is the way to lessen the tickle effect. but it creates other side effects which may or may not be beneficial to the situation, ie. appearance of greater desperation being one.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure the "ticklish factor" is a reason. However, I don't think it's the main reason why having a foot fetish won't catch on. Most people in society as a whole think it's just plain weird to be turned on by a woman's feet.

The thing that bodes well though is that women can be very open to things if they are in the right environment with a person they feel safe with and that they trust. If you can gain a woman's trust and be designated "safe" to a woman, then the odds of her being open to trying something new and different go up quite a bit.

Case and point - I have a female friend that has pretty ticklish feet. Early on in knowing each other, we were out one time and she stated that her feet hurt. I offered to give her a foot massage but she declined, using the excuse that she would be okay, plus she stated that her feet were, in her words, "very ticklish" and she probably couldn't handle having her feet touched because they were so ticklish and the massage wouldn't feel all that good anyway. I didn't make an issue out of it and just let it go.

Fast forward to several months later, after we had hung out together quite a bit more and knew each other better. She came out to visit her sister who, at the time, lived in the same area where I was living. She asked if I was free and if we could get together and just go hang out at a bar. Long story short, we ended up getting together, hanging out and having good conversation as friends often do. We ended up going back to her sister's house where she was staying. We ended up on a couch in her sister's basement. By this time, we were pretty comfortable with each other so I decided to just take action. The worst that could happen is that she would say no and that would be the end of it. It was pretty chilly that night so she ended up getting a blanket and put it on both of us while we got comfortable on her sister's couch. She put her socked feet up on the couch but didn't stretch her legs out all the way. At that point, I said, "Why don't you stretch your legs out so you can be more comfortable? I won't mind." With that, she stretched her legs out, putting her socked feet right in my lap. Since it was chilly, I started to massage her feet and said, "This will help warm your feet up." For someone who was supposed to be so ticklish, she sure didn't act like it! She simply relaxed and commented on how good the foot massage felt. I then replied, "Well, I'm sure that feels good. But it would probably feel even better if I take these socks off." Just before I finished what I was saying, I began pulling her socks off. Again, this was met with no resistance on her part and no protesting about how ticklish her feet were. I started massaging her bare feet and, again, there was no "ticklish" reaction. I couldn't resist tickling her soles a little bit, just to see how ticklish her feet were and, yeah, they were ticklish! However, because she was now comfortable being around me and trusted me, she didn't put up any resistance or made excuses as to why I couldn't touch or massage her feet. Things went so well that, after spending some time on the foot massage, I decided to just go for it and, eventually, began sucking on her toes. Not only did she completely enjoy having her toes sucked, she admitted to me later that she had never had that done to her feet before and was shocked, in a good way, as to how good it felt to her. She said she couldn't believe she could feel that much pleasure from someone sucking on her toes and licking her feet! This was coming from someone who flat out said no to me when I offered a foot massage to her several months prior to this occasion.

I don't think a foot fetish will really be completely "acceptable" or be, as some term "mainstream". Unfortunately, there are too many negative stigmas attached to the fetish. However, when dealing with a woman on a one on one basis, earning her trust and creating a safe environment for her, that stigma can completely disappear and you can "persuade" her to think otherwise about a foot fetish.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a girl I knew who had ticklish feet but didn't mind a foot massage. I think it's important that they know you're not trying to tickle and then they get used to your touch. She would always be a bit ticklish at first and eventually was not tickled at all.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regardless of how ticklish a woman's feet might be, I promise that it won't tickle (or have "a little pinch" like your local M.D.); might feel unusual, at first, but this is going to feel very good....
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok guys well i have ticklish feet also, but i love havin them massaged the way i get around it is...........................

start with the tops of the feet as they r not as ticklish (well not for me) then once the girl starts gettin comfy u take it a little further, but u must start with the tops as if u go straight to the bottoms of the feet the girl will probably start gigglin and it will ruin the mood, so start with the tops........ do this for as long as u can like 10 minutes , stroakin maybe kissin, but like Tyler.d said the harder u go the less ticklish it is, so maybe like soft of the tops and then harder on the bottoms, massage the bottoms once the girl has got comfy and feels relaxed. kiss and rub harder tho , not like really rough as that wont b sexy but just enough to get a good reaction, avoid really light strokes on the bottom cos it will ruin the whole thing.

hope this helps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any woman that says her feet are too sensitive to be touched is usually just uncomfortable because once they push past that the tickle sensation will more often then not just turn out to be relaxing to them.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey if they are giving me a footjob its their fault if they tickle themselves. [Laugh]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good comment lol x
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with fate. trust is a big issue. i also agree with tyler keep going it goes away. also...if it's a new thing sometimes a few giggles are hot and helps to break the ice!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:

this is pretty far down the list of why it won't catch on [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they're ticklish mainly because you're trying something different and new. Once you get past that, it should be fine.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
I'm sure the "ticklish factor" is a reason. However, I don't think it's the main reason why having a foot fetish won't catch on. Most people in society as a whole think it's just plain weird to be turned on by a woman's feet.

The thing that bodes well though is that women can be very open to things if they are in the right environment with a person they feel safe with and that they trust. If you can gain a woman's trust and be designated "safe" to a woman, then the odds of her being open to trying something new and different go up quite a bit.

Case and point - I have a female friend that has pretty ticklish feet. Early on in knowing each other, we were out one time and she stated that her feet hurt. I offered to give her a foot massage but she declined, using the excuse that she would be okay, plus she stated that her feet were, in her words, "very ticklish" and she probably couldn't handle having her feet touched because they were so ticklish and the massage wouldn't feel all that good anyway. I didn't make an issue out of it and just let it go.

Fast forward to several months later, after we had hung out together quite a bit more and knew each other better. She came out to visit her sister who, at the time, lived in the same area where I was living. She asked if I was free and if we could get together and just go hang out at a bar. Long story short, we ended up getting together, hanging out and having good conversation as friends often do. We ended up going back to her sister's house where she was staying. We ended up on a couch in her sister's basement. By this time, we were pretty comfortable with each other so I decided to just take action. The worst that could happen is that she would say no and that would be the end of it. It was pretty chilly that night so she ended up getting a blanket and put it on both of us while we got comfortable on her sister's couch. She put her socked feet up on the couch but didn't stretch her legs out all the way. At that point, I said, "Why don't you stretch your legs out so you can be more comfortable? I won't mind." With that, she stretched her legs out, putting her socked feet right in my lap. Since it was chilly, I started to massage her feet and said, "This will help warm your feet up." For someone who was supposed to be so ticklish, she sure didn't act like it! She simply relaxed and commented on how good the foot massage felt. I then replied, "Well, I'm sure that feels good. But it would probably feel even better if I take these socks off." Just before I finished what I was saying, I began pulling her socks off. Again, this was met with no resistance on her part and no protesting about how ticklish her feet were. I started massaging her bare feet and, again, there was no "ticklish" reaction. I couldn't resist tickling her soles a little bit, just to see how ticklish her feet were and, yeah, they were ticklish! However, because she was now comfortable being around me and trusted me, she didn't put up any resistance or made excuses as to why I couldn't touch or massage her feet. Things went so well that, after spending some time on the foot massage, I decided to just go for it and, eventually, began sucking on her toes. Not only did she completely enjoy having her toes sucked, she admitted to me later that she had never had that done to her feet before and was shocked, in a good way, as to how good it felt to her. She said she couldn't believe she could feel that much pleasure from someone sucking on her toes and licking her feet! This was coming from someone who flat out said no to me when I offered a foot massage to her several months prior to this occasion.

I don't think a foot fetish will really be completely "acceptable" or be, as some term "mainstream". Unfortunately, there are too many negative stigmas attached to the fetish. However, when dealing with a woman on a one on one basis, earning her trust and creating a safe environment for her, that stigma can completely disappear and you can "persuade" her to think otherwise about a foot fetish.

Great points, especially about the "safe' factor being an essential necessity to a woman opening up to the idea of her feet being the object of desire. It is in the timing, mood, environment, and person your are with that can make the moment.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links