Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Evolution of feet (for girls and guys) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Evolution of feet (for girls and guys)
ARCHangel85
Loyal Member
Member # 27988

Icon 3 posted      Profile for ARCHangel85   Email ARCHangel85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone. Here is an interesting topic. I have read and heard some other people say that apparently it has been said by scientists that eventually humans are going to loose their pinky toes through the process of evolution because the pinky toes serve no purpose to us at all...Or so they say. lol. this doesn't bother me at all because even though i am only 23, this is not going to happens for another few generations or so. i just wanted to know what everyone thinks about this topic and what they would think if this actually started to happen TOMORROW!!! Just think about people being born with only 4 toes on each foot. that's only 8 toes total. i wouldn't like it because i like all 10 toes, at least on a girl's feet and i know i could certainly find a purpose for all 10 toes, if you know what i mean. lol. I hope i made sense to all of you and this topic wasn't discussed in the past. anyway, this is just some food for though and you may begin discussing now. lol.
Have a nice day.

[ June 29, 2008, 12:51 AM: Message edited by: spet59 ]

Posts: 83 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my 2 cents. ain't going to happen in any form in any of our live spans any time in current modern history.

if there is any validity to this.. it's going to take a few hundred million years with a tremendous amount of accidental mutations and trememdous natural selection pressure and dramatic change in survival rates to ensure a change over. if not.. no go!!! period! no pressure in the environment to change from 10 toes to 8.

now, if you're not an evolutionist in belief.. you'll probably agree with me even more.

but it's only my opinion.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zFeet
Board Regular
Member # 30817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a more perfected world natural selection would favor women with 10 perfect toes. And those genes would multiply.
Posts: 27 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just say NO to 8 toes !! [Fingers Crossed]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the dominant gene in humans is for 12 toes. and one culture has nearly 30% or so with that. no longer remember which one it is.

however.. the recessive gene (the one you should see a little less) is for 10 toes.. look where we are. 10 is the most common trait.

so.. natural selection will favor 10.. it has so far (for our evolutionist)..

and we were made this way (for our creationist)

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the more the better
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It'd be cool for future fetishists to have a human society with twelve toes.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
between20
Board Regular
Member # 12378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for between20   Email between20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The theory seems to think that evolution itself has a will and the ability to make decisions. But that's not what evolution is. Are people more likely to breed with partners that have fewer toes? Would this mutation prove beneficial to those of the opposite sex? I think "evolution" only describes what has already happened, not what will happen.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe any of us, or many generations to come, will see the 8-toe evolution if it was to happen.

-This little piggy went to market
--This little piggy stayed home
---This little piggy ate roast beef
----This little piggy had none
-----And this little piggy was lost in the process of evolution and was never heard from again. Poor little piggy.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that it would be a lot more comfy in my heels if that were the case. Its always my pinky toe that will hurt after a long day or night in certain shoes.
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG - I hear you there footgirl... My pinky toe is alway aching after I've been a favorite pair of heels all day or night. Especially when I've gone out dancing! WOW -- but do I give up heels! Hell NO!

So while my shoes might hurt less.... I still don't want to lose my pinky toe... it just belongs...

Besides -- then what will happen to the little pig who goes "wee wee wee all the way home"?

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure the other 8 toes won't mind getting the extra attention!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinky_toe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_metatarsal_bone

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

just so you know... MD's links reminded me a few things i sorta forgot..... balance... without all our toes.. balance is a bit off! so... if we lost the pinky toe, the 4th would have to migrate a bit outward to pick up the slack and help our balance.

as many ladys wil attest.. in heels.. the toes get pinched inward.. and if you're one who leans outwards on your heels.. your pinky toes reminds you of that at the end of a wearing session!

just an added note.. that's all.

RPM

--------------------

Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think i read somewhere that one scientist speculated in the not so near future and more humans are traveling in space, legs and feet my go byebye altogether! apparently it would be better to have something more like 3rd and 4th arms down there that can grab on to things like a monkey and arent as heavy:P

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links