Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has anyone ever noticed...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Has anyone ever noticed...
Revon
Board Regular
Member # 18487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revon   Email Revon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone ever noticed that the women in all these fitness commercials all have well taken care of feet? I find it really odd, considering the product doesn't involve feet at all, really. Simple coincidental preplanning by all involved or possibly something recommended/required by the company?
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there are two things that come to mind about that.
first of all, the women in the commercials, videos, tv ads, and on the boxes of fitness items are models. Granted, they are fitness models, but they still have to be in as near perfect condition as possible to have a job like that.
Second, the camera never (unfortunately) gets THAT close to their feet, so from a distance they probably look fabulous!
Also, if a fitness model got a job doing say, a pilates info-mercial, she might realize that she'd be barefoot on camera and go get her nails fixed up right before the shoot.

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by taylormade:
Well, there are two things that come to mind about that.
first of all, the women in the commercials, videos, tv ads, and on the boxes of fitness items are models. Granted, they are fitness models, but they still have to be in as near perfect condition as possible to have a job like that.
Second, the camera never (unfortunately) gets THAT close to their feet, so from a distance they probably look fabulous!
Also, if a fitness model got a job doing say, a pilates info-mercial, she might realize that she'd be barefoot on camera and go get her nails fixed up right before the shoot.

You got that right my friend. Couldn't have said it better myself.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being models, I would think that it kind of goes with the job. To take care of their body as a whole.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Being models, I would think that it kind of goes with the job. To take care of their body as a whole."
Comment by justaone

Except for the one's who jump from the 9th floor in NYC, or the anorexic ones, or .............

_fjb_
[Confused]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they have nasty or not-so-good feet people will judge that and it may have a mental impact on the integrity of the product being sold. Good news is even though the feet look professional for an aesthetic purpose, we at home get to drool and other people, not necessarily with fetishes, note 'she's got nice feet' so everybody wins here the foot fetishists the non foot-fetishists and the people selling the product.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okay. so MOST models... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Commercials that are aimed at women will often feature barefoot models to convey a sense of security, confidence, comfort, well-being, and even sexiness. For this reason alone the model's feet will be in "tip-top" condition. Additionally, women tend to be hyper-critical of one another so those feet had better be looking pretty damn good.

And, yeah, I wish there were more close-up shots.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links