Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Barefoot bowling!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Barefoot bowling!!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohh my goodness tonight at the local bowling alley a really hot chick several lanes down bowled barefoot the whole night suprised that the employees didn't request her to wear shoes, but I sure wasn't complaining! I know we've talked about bowling before but has anyone seen any chicks bowl barefoot?!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no because like you said normally they would tell her to wear bowling shoes

you said she was hot, maybe it's another case of hot chicks getting away with whatever they want

if it was a dude or a fat chick they would've been told to wear shoes

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah that to them is like a lawsuit waiting to happen so i am surprised they let it happen. Oh well i bet you enjoyed it A&F.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds great! I used to occassionally see girls bowl barefooted back in the early 80's, but I guess they cracked down on it.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. If she wasn't hot, they probably would have said something. Good for you though.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perhaps one of us was behind the shoe counter or working in the area where something would be said to such a customer, if i were the one who was supposed to say something, that girl would bowl barefoot all night

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deserthope2000
Loyal Member
Member # 2752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deserthope2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In these circumstances, I would have to say that it is normally too dangerous to bowl in anything other than bowling shoes. Bowling in bare feet or sneakers, for instance, get too sticky and prevent the normal slide that you have to do when you are bowling. As a result, a person can easily trip and fall, especially when they are trying to roll a bowling ball. If they try to bowl in stockings, they are too slippery, and they can also slip and fall too easily. Perhaps it was sexy of the gal you are referring to, but in these circumstances, the safety factor might be going too far.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
maybe it's another case of hot chicks getting away with whatever they want ... if it was a dude or a fat chick they would've been told to wear shoes

Agreed 100 percent!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody remember the dude they caught on camera sniffing the bowling shoes? It was on some tv special with other crazy stuff they caught people doing?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links