Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hot / Aggressive vs Conservative / submissive??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hot / Aggressive vs Conservative / submissive???
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always been turned on by the girl next door types. Pretty, somewhat conservative, sexy feet, legs, and ass. Not real short but petite and feminine (size 6.5 to 7.5 foot size). A more innocent/submissive demeanor.

The really hot girl who is assertive, and more aggressive have never been my type. Big tits, skin tight clothes, extremely short skirts etc. is kind of a turn off for me even if her feet and legs are great.

Question is: Which do you prefer? Gorgeous feet a given.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If gorgeous feet are a given then that's definedly what I prefer. [Tongue]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably the girl next door type, but definitely not completely submissive. I don't mind a girl who'll talk some shit to me, but she'd better be the type who can handle my incoming. It's a two way street here.

But above all else, she needs to have an open mind.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next door cute type for me that has a hidden wild side that you can discover in time.... [Hump]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know exactly what you mean Spartan--although I have my own kind of neurotic combination of the two descriptions you mentioned that I should meticulously put into carefully crafted words someday.

OK, I'll try to now. Basically, I like a girl who looks conservative and acts it outwardly, but behind closed doors she's a total 360. I'm somewhat submissive, but not completely. For instance, there is a dominatrix I am seeing now, who has been doing it a while, whom I challenge very often with incessant questioning and logic. It's great fun all around for both of us.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Next door cute type for me that has a hidden wild side that you can discover in time.... [Hump]

God- it hurts to be adored so much! lol [Tongue]
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me clarify: Not a total sub but willing to do what ever pleases the guy. Not the type that loves abuse or pain. Just willing to do ALMOST anything the guy wants. A pleaser with gorgeous feet, girl next door.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
next door type is good. but i've always thought how a celebrity's feet might be like.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
,,,"but i've always thought how a celebrity's feet might be like."
Comment by justdaone

Just like the girl next door type. [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been turned on by girls who have haughty exteriors, kind of walking around with their nose in the air, like something doesn't smell quite right. Though I know these are the women with the worse personalities around I am intrigued by them and it is the kind of women I would like to be dominated by.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been very fortunate to have found the beauty in a variety of traits.

Keep in mind that I have a bent for BDSM; I have found that the "haughty", publicly dominant gals who seem to "put people in their place" at the drop of a hat can, themselves, be brought down with the appropriately applied (and done mostly in a playful way) spanking. Many even welcome the opportunity to surrender their assertiveness and let someone else be in charge.

Then there are the seemingly shy women, very retiring in uncertain public situations. Once afforded a safe place to express themselves and they are comfortable in the environment......"Katy, bar the door!"

Just a couple of dichotomies that spring to mind. I love them all.

Life is like a box of ch...(the tossing of tomatoes and other vegetable matter can begin here).......

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why settle for either? i'll take them both in the same woman!! i just love a woman who looks comfortable at a family dinner as much when she is standing there barely dressed with a cat o' nine tails in her hand.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:

I think that accurately describes girls I like as well.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah totally, the cute girl next door type, with the hidden dirty side.
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am the average girl next door - pretty dirty behind doors-- but... totally not dominating... sorry boys! lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links