Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Think this kid will have a foot fetish after this!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Think this kid will have a foot fetish after this!!
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watch this youtube video. Talk about a kid being exposed to feet early and encouraged to do things with them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEG9CI-ag_0

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's actually very innocent, just a baby playing away wich makes it a bit of a shame that people started to comment about loving her feet.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats what I find a double standard to a degree JJ. If its a baby its perceived to be innocent to ask that baby to smell and kiss her feet. But a guy later in life doing that and its considered sick or wierd.

What part of the kid playing with a ped egg would make a woman ask the kid to smell her feet? My point is hes being exposed to that early in life and don't be surprised if hes on Wus years down the line telling his story about this happening to him as a child causing his foot fetish

[Laugh]

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this video shows how the average person doesn't think of feet in a sexual way

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is probably what happened to all of us when we were younger but how would we remember at that tender age. I think you are born with foot fetishes i really do. Cause some kids just play with feet from ages like that. I have three kids myself and so far only my two year old is like this. i didn't even have to encourage him he just goes after feet himself.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also think we are born with it, but there are many theories out there. We would need a follow up with this kid in about 15 years then we could find out if environment contributes to his foot fetish.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some are against it, some are ok with it. i'm in the middle, i think that it is very innocent, but i also enjoy seeing her sexy feet.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, he is playing with a PedEgg and that is stimulating his senses and giving him a chance to learn to respond to her well, but how does this involve her telling him to smell her feet then kiss her foot?

She is doing that because it's innocent and cute but surely telling him to smell her feet while going mmm is going to encourage foot fetish later in life, there is nothing sexual about that right now, but when that boy grows up he will like smelling feet.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that all these types of things (sexual tendencies) come both genetic and conditioned at a very early age.

on the youtube postings; yeaaah, it is too bad but thats youtube. anybody and everybody is on it and it is a huge outlet for foot vids and such. i have been looking for foot vids and stumbled upon some 12 year old's blog where she is actually showing her feet and stuff because there are so many people requesting it, or where a girl far too young has some goofy video up there just goofing around with her feet and all kinds of postings show up about smelling, licking and wanting to see more of her feet... really disgusting... talk about giving us a bad name...

anyway, did you see that caption?? 'look how smart he is he knows how it works'.. haha! people are so funny about their kids, because the kid is whacking her feet with it she assumes that he has figured out how to rub dry skin off her feet....

and YES! the funniest thing is that this kid will be allll about female feet a little later in life i bet... i think my mom used to pull crap like that and now here i am.. haha loving every minute of it though

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
innocent vid. we adults make more of it than necessary. my mom did that with my bros.. and she avoided doing that with me because i was too 'intense' about it.. and too 'serious' about it.

guess who is on Wu's. me. and she did that almost never with me.

in fact, my aunts said they think because she did not do that with me could be why i paid more attention to their feet as a jealous response (they don't know i do like feet)

the other part you guys need to also realize, and i can say this because i grew up in a multi-cultural setting (not home, but neighborhood)... some cultures put a bit more emphasis on feet being gross on kids a lot. i hate seeing parents trying to teach their kids how bad and gross feet are before they can formulate the concept that things are good and or bad.

at least in this vid.. the kid isn't being pressured to think that feet are discusting.. if anything.. he's learning that as a gentleman.. it's ok to give your gal a pedi and massage her feet.. and show appreciation.!!

if anything... we should be cheering and applauding this woman's open mindedness..

nothing sexual going on here. just harmless play!!!!

RPM

p.s. my neice already knows tha feet at stinky and are to be avoided. you take your shoes off, she says "oooo stinky".. but she loves shoes. her mom always tells her.. don't play with your feet, they're stinky. guess how she'll grow up? loving shoes, but hating feet.. and if a Wu's fella comes along, he'll have his work cut out for him!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick_toes
Board Regular
Member # 16188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick_toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i find that cruel honestly.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lick_toes:
i find that cruel honestly.

why?
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The other day I was in the park(as usual!)and I was checking out this good looking mature woman's footplay. She had her legs stretched out in front of her with her ankles crossed and would occasionally rub her feet together. She was sitting with a younger woman and toddler that I assumed were her daughter and grandson. At one point the little boy, who was about 18 months old, stumbled right over to his granddma's feet and bit her big toe! His mom noted that he seemed to like feet and was always going for toes like that. I can't help but wonder if its just a passing phase for him or the start of a life long fascination.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree that this is a sweet and innocent little recording. Infants, in their curiosity, will delve into a variety of things that we, as adults, find less than appealing.

From a developmental perspective, the child has to learn to distinguish body parts and understand certain verbal cues and/or commands. That's what I think is taking place here, much to the amusement of "Mom".

If this kid is developing a foot-fetish, "Mom" has established a goal (she's got really nice feet) with which his contemporaries (girls his age) will be hard-pressed to beat.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links