Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Metra train ladies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Metra train ladies
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This past Friday I took the Metra train to Chicago from the burbs. Takes about an hour to hit downtown Chicago. Anyway, since it's summer and it happenned to be the Taste of Chicago weekend, there was a whole slew of girls and women wearing flip-flops. A majority of them had toe-rings and ankle bracelets and really took good care of them. Alas about 90% of them had their bf's or husbands travelling with them. That sucked! Anyway on the way back from Chicago, I sat in the upper deck of the train as I usually do and a few seats ahead of me, I noticed a girl, sitting by herself and she had these cute pink flip-flops. She placed her feet on the metal bars that hold your luggage or briefcase or whatever and her feet looked incredibly soft, not a wrinkle on those arches. I watched her feet for about a good 45 minutes. At one point, she took off one of her flip-flops and she was sitting on her foot. Anyway just as the train was slowing down to my drop off, I began to gather myself up and started walking towards the exit, which meant passing by this beautiful girl. As I walked up to her, she had both flip-flops off and she had one leg in the seat in front of her and the other leg crossed, with her foot pointed towards the window. As I saw the perfectly pedicured toes of hers, I just wanted to stop and get on my knees and start to kiss them feet. But like a puss, I meekly walked right past her. Man I'm such a wuss when it comes to women. And yes this story has no point, I just wanted to vent my frustration that I suck meeting women.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think getting on your knees and instantly worshipping her feet would have turned out too well. That only happens in the movies. If you weren't heading to work, maybe you could have skipped your stop and sat down one seat behind her and complimented her on the pedicure she had, to start a conversation. Personally, I probably would have done what you did and wished I had the courage to talk to her. But sometimes, you've got to say fuck it and give it a shot.

I had the same situation happen to me several years ago while riding the bus. I still think about those feet. They looked so soft and tasty. I would have worshipped them nice and slow, enjoying every second I had with them. Tasting each toe one by one, even if other people on the bus saw me.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I don't think getting on your knees and instantly worshipping her feet would have turned out too well."
Comment by FtLckr26

I agree with that. [Cool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
"I don't think getting on your knees and instantly worshipping her feet would have turned out too well."
Comment by FtLckr26

I agree with that. [Cool]

_fjb_

I will 2nd that agreement!At least you got up close to see them.We have enough people out there who give us a bad name.
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah... we don't live in the movies... that is what imaginations are made of. trust me, it's a good thing you just walked on by!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILuvWIff
Board Regular
Member # 26091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILuvWIff   Email ILuvWIff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where in the burbs? I too live near you I think
Posts: 7 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links