Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » No bare feet in parks in Italy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No bare feet in parks in Italy?
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I followed two girls from the university for a picnic. One of them was a Italian girl. I noticed that she kept shoes and socks on - very disappointing - when we sat down. The other girl - she was a French girl - had removed her socks and showed her nice pair of feet.

Then I decided to ask if I could have a summer photo of them and they said yes. When I asked the Italian gril to remove her shoes and socks to give a better summer impression she said, "oh no, no".

I asked her why not and she told me that in Italy you never takes the shoes off in public if you are sitting in a park. I said I had never heard about that. The French girl told me that it was not so common to do that in France, but if you know the people around you it can be ok.

Has anyone heard about this? It must be so that itīs not inconveniant to show the feet, but to be barefoot or remove the shoes in front of other...

The story ended happy - I got the photo [Smile]

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw barefoot women in parks in both Rome and Florence when I visited Italy 9 years ago. However, I didn't know if they were natives or tourist. I DID get an excellent candid foot on foot rubbing segment of an Italian woman(she spoke Italian)in New York's City's Central Park this past Memorial Day. Perhaps the phrase shoud be "When out of Rome" LOL!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Yes I have also seen barefoot women in Rome, maybe tehy were Italian. But I have a feeling that latin girls more seldom show their feet bare. They can have sandals, yes, but they donīt take their shoes off. German, English and Scandinavian girls seems to get the shoes off easier. maybe even Russina, Polish and Baltic girls.

What do you say?

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perhaps with Italians its the heightened emphasis on fashion and the women don't feel their outfits are complete without footwear. On another trip, I visited Amsterdam and Berlin in the Spring and spotted lots of barefoot women in parks. Definitely more than I saw in Italy, which I visited in late September, so it was still pretty warm.

Here in the U.S. I often see barefoot foreign girls of various nationalities in parks. Including women from the Mediterranean region. I'm not sure why they would be willing to go barefoot here and not in their home countries.

Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps she was just trying to make an excuse not to kick off her shoes?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Perhaps she was just trying to make an excuse not to kick off her shoes?

LeDameon we never lie as women! lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps it's a cultural no-no in Italy. A shame!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fjs
Loyal Member
Member # 29462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fjs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she must have met a foot fetishist before... many times the girls in Italy when I ask to see their feet, they immediately ask me if I have a foot fetish... haha

As for a cultural thing, I have never heard of such any such rules...

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/18354

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
agree with ftfjs!!! Many italian ladies are aware of foot fetishists....I think that she just played u.
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

I donīt think she did. I have noticed this before, latin women often - not always! - want to keep their shoes on. These two girls I met discussed this thing and it was rather clear that the Italian girl had never been sitting barefoot in a park before. Although, when I kindly asked her, she really took her shoes and socks off (she had pretty feet). I took a couple of photos of the girls and then I asked her if it wasnīt more comfortable to sit that way (it was a rather warm day) she said "maybe, but Iīm not feeling comfortable to be without socks". Then she put her socks on but kept the shoes off.
Qsblade
Loyal Member
Member # 30274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qsblade   Email Qsblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lived in Italy for 2 years and I noticed that Italian women pretty much showed their feet in the summer or warm months. If you ask them then I think they will get shy. I did have an Italian girlfriend who loved it when I sucked her toes and showed her feet attention but it may just be the woman you are talking to.

[ July 08, 2008, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: Qsblade ]

Posts: 93 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That depends on the girl, but it is not strange to see barefoot girls in Italy. In fact, I've had the chance to see girls walking barefoot in Venize (yes!, and that's very common in Switzerland and Liechtenstein. I was shocked of the amount of girls I saw walking barefoot in the streets of small towns).

If you want to know, I am from Spain and have travelled a lot along and across Europe.

Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links