Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Fetish
cumonfeet2003
Board Regular
Member # 28060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cumonfeet2003   Email cumonfeet2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! My Name Is Deon, I Am 24, And I'm Looking For A Girl Who Likes To Have Her Feet Pampered. Footjobs, Toe Sucking, Foot Massages, Whatever You Like Done To Your Feet Or Like Doing. If Your Interested Hit Me Back On Here, And We Can Take It From There. [Smile]
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cumonfeet2003
Board Regular
Member # 28060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cumonfeet2003   Email cumonfeet2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Meant To Add In My Post That I'm From Canton, Ohio, And Only Looking For Girls In The Canton/Akron Area.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are a lot of trees in the forest of the internet and I kind of understand why you picked this one but...odds are you are barking up the wrong tree.

I would guess you'd be better off finding a dating site that focuses on fetishes.

Nevertheless, strange and wonderful things can happen so I bid you "Happy Hunting!"

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cumonfeet2003:
Hi! My Name Is Deon, I Am 24, And I'm Looking For A Girl Who Likes To Have Her Feet Pampered. Footjobs, Toe Sucking, Foot Massages, Whatever You Like Done To Your Feet Or Like Doing. If Your Interested Hit Me Back On Here, And We Can Take It From There. [Smile]

Try posting an advert in the newspaper! [Joint]
Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should post this in the foot pesonals section.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Craigslist my man, craigslist.

Or this site if you're willing to shill a little money to join up. www.footsessions.com

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the least you could have done was put this in the foot personals section.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links