Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » flip flop smelling storys

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: flip flop smelling storys
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well theres a girl satying over at out house and im dying to smell her flip flops u all have any stories about flip flop smelling

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About three years ago we were on vacation with another family. Anyway the wife of the other family has absolutely beautiful, sexy, etc. feet and most of the time she was either in a pair of flip flops or barefoot in the cabin we rented. One day during our trip there, everyone else decide to go on a hike at a nearby state park. I was really tired and and opted to stay behind while everyone else went. Since it would be on fairly rough terrain, she wore a pair of hiking shoes and left the flip flops by the door. I knew they would be gone at least an hour plus. So after they were gone about 20 minutes I grabbed those flip flops smelled both of them right where the base of her toes go to see which one smelled the best and [Jerkoff] on the other one. The rest of the week I just couldn't help but think about my cum residue being against her bare sole. A few weeks later we went to a baseball game with them and I couldn't believe it, but she wore those same flip flops with her nails painted an awesome purple with toe rings on her three middle toes on both feet. WOW!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome story moman!!!
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted this on a recent thread and it is very relevant here:

I used to live with my brother and his wife for a time. That means that she had a wardrobe of different shoes and also that i had the whole house to myself at times.Good times.

Although i had no real sexual attraction to her, maybe because she was with my bro., like a psychological barrier of respect or limitation. But that didn't stop me from having at it with her shoes while they were out. Let me try to put it in perspective.

In their closet, in their room, the door had had a slim rack that was hung behind the door designed to house shoes. There were all kinds of shoes hung in that thing; heels, sneakers, sandals.

I never went for the sneakers they were the least desriable to me. The heels were good but not much smell there. The sandals/flip flops however, those babies absorb the smell like a dream. A nicely worn pair of flip flops will speed up your finish like a shot of NOZ does for a car.

But ofcourse the freshest, chessiest shoes were never hung on the door-rack, no, they were usually on the floor near the bed.

Somedays, when i knew they would be out for a while i would take the ones i liked into my room and and fan those babies out on the bed in front of my and go to work. I would first smell them individually, then as a pair. Then i would treat myself to a taste, which should always come after the smelling lest you ruin that initial smell. But i would never dare finish in them, too messy, its best to keep your tracks covered, no loose ends. You can't get cought with your hand in the cooki jar, especially not this jar.

I never got cought red-handed, but i did get a little greedy once when, late one night, i happened on some sandals underneath the living room sofa. I had to borrow them overnight that time, i put them back the next day. I don't think she noticed, but you know there is always that randomness of a possiblity associated with paranoia in ones mind. Nothing was ever hinted to me, so no problem.

That woman can generates some of the finest smell in the world, and to think, all the while completely oblivious of the power, that it has over some men.

Great premise for a post i can't wait to hear the other stories out there

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikesole
Board Regular
Member # 26864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikesole   Email Mikesole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TMI [Secret]

[ July 31, 2008, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: Mikesole ]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I cannot offer my own story but I wanted to comment that you guys all have some pretty killer experiences and tales. Thanks for posting!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnnyater
Board Regular
Member # 20933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnnyater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome stories guys.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not so much into the smelling of flip flops, but I would if the opportunity came about. I'd definitely love to jerk off onto a pair of flip flops. It's sort of fun and sneaky like I left my mark.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links