Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Had my first feet experience tonight! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Had my first feet experience tonight!
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I was at my boys bachelor party and to make a long story short one of the girls showed up late so she didn't make any money so at the end of the night I could tell she was pissed so asked her for a dance and she gave me one and then I asked her if she wanted to make any extra cash and could tell she wasn't 100% into it but said ok. She went to open my jeans but I told her I have a foot fetish and I told I just wanted to lick and kiss her feet. I could tell she was relieved. She had nice feet my guess is size 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 and she was wearing 5 inch heels all night so they were nice and sweaty. She seemed like she enjoyed it all most as much as I did. moaning and giggling through the whole thing. It was a great way to have a experience and hope it's just the first of many many more.

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kryptonian23
Board Regular
Member # 20768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kryptonian23   Email Kryptonian23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet you never thought something like that was gonna happen to you so heres to you my friend.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, you are lucky she agreed. Otherwise she may have thought you were hastling her for sex which could have gone VERY badly.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go! It's good she seemed to enjoy it.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, bro. Hope it's the first of many.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guy. Luckyteen, Well I think she did think that because I could tell she was very relieved once I told her about the foot fetish and all she had to do was take her shoes off.

--------------------

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it's all good, I'm pleased for you bro'. It's great that she enjoyed it, you know she'll be telling the girls about the man that gave her oral heven to her feet lol. Treasure your first experience, now you have the confidence to make more.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations I'll say it counts even though you paid lol.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

lol, did what I had to do I guess

--------------------

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit, man! Congratulations! I just entered my late 20s, but I feel like a father who has just learned that his son lost his virginity to some HOT babe or that his boy has just been accepted to a major university.

Having your first foot experience is like a final piece to a puzzle that has longed to be added. Now that it has been placed, you see the whole picture.

----

It will be the first of many to come. Your story took me back to the first time I worshiped some lady's feet. Going into the experience, my biggest fear was that I was not going to like it. That all these years of admiring feet all amounted to nothing. Those fears were put to rest. Anyway, I don't want to dwell on my story anymore because all the thunder is on you. This is a cause for a celebration and new openings to, what I can rest assure, will be more of the same.

You are no longer on the outside looking in. Now that you've had this happened to you, it was all worth it.

You're the man!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

Having your first foot experience is like a final piece to a puzzle that has longed to be added. Now that it has been placed, you see the whole picture.

^nicely put. swman, 'tis a good day my friend, hope this is the first of many experiences for you. Great story too, as it was your first time her feet must have tasted amazing too, that's what it was like for me. Also I'll bet she enjoyed it that much more when she realised you didn't want sex from her [Thumbs Up] lol

here's to your great night! [Cheers]

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] LOL, wish I could have paid for my first foot experience (woulda been worth it b/c there would no embaressment). And LuckyTeen how do you get away w/ an avatar that size?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, this calls for respect knuckles all around.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Haha thanks national I appreciate the comments and its interesting you talked about being afraid of not liking it. That hadn't crossed my mind but after reading your post but I stopped and really thought about how awful that would be. Like you said spending all that time wondering about how great it would be and how perfect they would taste and being let down would just be terrible. Luckily like you I was far from let down! And Keyfeet it was nice that there was no embarrassment factor and although I wish I could of got the feet without paying but I guess I'll take what I can get [Wink]

--------------------

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great way to have your first foot worship experience. She was into it and having a good time. She helped you out by giving her feet to you, and you helped her out by not letting her go home empty handed.

Did you get her number, that way maybe in the future, there could be more sessions and you won't have to worry about being uncomfortable. And with her being a dancer working on her feet all night, it may even be free as you get closer to knowing each other. Kind of a situation I had back when I payed a girl to worship her feet.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links