Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Myspace Bulletins

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Myspace Bulletins
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those who have myspace. Does anyone notice girls do surveys and then post them as bulletins. Today I saw a survey that asked the question are you ticklish and the girl responded only my feet. That definitely turns me on. I've also seen on surveys What are you wearing on your feet? A girl responded- now nothing. Or it would ask what color pedicure do you have. I'm still waiting for a survey that asks Have you ever had your feet massaged? Does anyone ever notice this?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's this yahoo related site called Yahoo Answers that contains a lot of questions related to feet, including a whole lot of posts by men who obviously have fetishes, and they draw a surprising amount of candid talk about various foot topics. It's funny, usually only 1 out of ever 4-5 girls will leave some sort of teasing answer about the starter having a fetish, the rest of it is mostly really genuine stuff. I spotted a few entries on there that had a setup just like one of those stupid myspace bulletins.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On yahoo answers I see a lot of anti foot fetish people who i can't stand. like topic being I have a foot fetish sure enough you have the "how could a person possibly be turned on by that it's so gross. Also the myspace bulletin isn't really teasing I just take it as teasing like question are your ticklish? It's a straight forward answer- person responded just my feet. The thought of that turns me on.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I've seen lots of surveys that ask what's on their feet. And On Answers, there are some you say they are grossed out and then there a few who are fine with it! I love those answers. The woman usually says that it's cool to have their feet pampered by a massage.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links