Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you ever 'Follow' a womans feet, just to view her toes? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Do you ever 'Follow' a womans feet, just to view her toes?
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Feet Following" - Do you do this?

If you’re in a shop, supermarket, or any other public place, and see a female strangers feet (in sandals for example), from a distance away..... do you sneakily walk up towards her, just to get a closer look at her feet, and take a look at them, just to see if they are nice?

If you do, how often do you do it, and have you ever 'conversated' with that female stranger?

????

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely, but I try to not make it to obvious. If there are two paths to get to a door at my school If I see nice feet walking I would take the path where they are coming from. Odds are I'll never make conversation because it's more of like a one second oh that was cool sort of thing.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
always!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick_toes
Board Regular
Member # 16188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick_toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have in the past can't lie.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. I'm scared of looking creepy! You just need the right approach and I ain't got it! [Smile]
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do it as long as i am stealth about it. I respect the fact that i do not want to creep a woman out and be like all those other foot guys that get caught and give us a bad name. But i try to see as many feet as possible when i am out with my fellow foot friend.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The dash of a Bettle and a Prius only good for one thing - but watch traffic, too!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh damn Cain! You and a buddy tag team foot watching?! Niiice!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't say I've followed a girl around just to look at her feet more. If some girl with nice feet happens to cross my path in a grocery store or at a mall, I'll appreciate the view as long as I can. If my path happens to coincide with hers, I'll continue to enjoy the view but I don't go out of my way to follow her.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had this happen to me in best buy one time. the guy was totally not creepy his approach was great and it was SOOOOOOOOo hot! i like my feet so maybe that is why he was more comfortable maybe i was sending out my LOOK AT MY FEET vibe!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOD ALMIGHTY BOYS- STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND!

Enough is enough! lol

[Kiss] [Kiss]

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darn it Footgirl...i thought I was being sneaky...didnt think you would figure me out...lol
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footgirl0226 - U'd know how I felt since I gotta say something even if it were "cute toes."

Ophillia - due tell. Looking to start my own pick up artist for feet show.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elvss- if one of you all came up to me - i am totally not shy. I would be a rather shit to you and drive you nuts with them. Make you suffer for a few secs so then you can get back in Wu's and adore me forever! lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
i had this happen to me in best buy one time. the guy was totally not creepy his approach was great and it was SOOOOOOOOo hot! i like my feet so maybe that is why he was more comfortable maybe i was sending out my LOOK AT MY FEET vibe!

What was his approach and what made it so hot? I may need to take notes.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links