Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Today Show Pedicure

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Today Show Pedicure
Mark-Texas Toes Fan
Loyal Member
Member # 1394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark-Texas Toes Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greeting my fellow foot lovers. I was looking at video clips from yesterday's Today Show and saw one about the new fish pedicure. Kathy Lee Gifford and Hota Kotbe put their feet into a tank full of warm water to have the fish pedicure. While they are doing this they talk with the owner of the salaon that has this pedicure. Here is a link to the video. They show a lot of nice close ups of their feet. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/25932476#25932476. Hope you enjoy.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool find, thanks. Man, those french pedicured feet look exactly like from my model Tia. [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is hot, they both have great pedicures.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing!!!

These cougars gave me a chubby, i am not surprised because the cougars gave me a chubby i am disgusted by fish, (nothing personal against the fish) i just wont eat them.
Kathy has sexier feet. I had no idea they were that sexy, better thatn kelly ripa's feet.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome feet on both ladies but the red toes definitely won over the French ped of Kathy Lee.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hota's red toes look better than Kathie Lee's bunions. [Tongue]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Baby! What a twist in the foot world! At first when I heard I discounted it, thinking they put a mackeral or something on your foot. That's actually kind of slick..Thanks for sharing!

I nominate this for post of the month!

[ July 31, 2008, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: mjl1717 ]

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fish Feet Fetish eating all the toe jam!~
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife told me she saw that, that's nuts! Fish cleaning!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tried to watch it but couldn't get it to load.

The irony though, I live on a lake and all the little cousins and visitors love to throw a hook & bait into the water. For years I cleaned the fish... not the other way around.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aLLzKDhNz8o

here's another vid of the fishy pedi for anyone who hasn't seen it yet

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky fishies! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links