Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This new fish pedicure.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This new fish pedicure.
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know over the past couple of weeks people have had a lot of posts regarding the fish pedicures. I noticed something- people label us as being weird for having foot fetish's yet these girls find nothing weird about putting their feet in buckets of fish.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose the fish are there to pedicure the fish, so improve their feets appearence, but us with foot fetishes is just a habbit for us, so somthing different, even though the fish and US do the same thing.

I guess i could say, its a different 'kettle of fish'

hehe [Big Grin]

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonyiii2000
Loyal Member
Member # 8177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonyiii2000         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And, that seems like great lengths to make something look nicer that is "wierd" to have an attraction to.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess the main difference is that the fish aren't getting off to women's feet when they are "administering" the pedicure so that doesn't make it weird.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
I know over the past couple of weeks people have had a lot of posts regarding the fish pedicures. I noticed something- people label us as being weird for having foot fetish's yet these girls find nothing weird about putting their feet in buckets of fish.

1. To figure out the mystery of women would be the greatest "feat" in history.

2. Then to persuade everyone that foot fetishes were ok would be the second biggest miracle. People criticize anything different that they do not understand. Hence the reason most of us keep to ourselves and find comfort here.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet pedicure= nasty...

no thanks lol

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
I guess the main difference is that the fish aren't getting off to women's feet when they are "administering" the pedicure so that doesn't make it weird.

The blame isn't on the fish though it would be on the women. They could say I'm weird for liking feet I could say they are weird for putting their feet in the bucket of fish. As someone said above though it is a far extent to go to have good looking feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that I might envy the fish until I saw some of the women and the feet that were being "treated".
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wounder if the fish got aroused during this procedure??

[Wink] [Wink] [Wink]

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I thought that I might envy the fish until I saw some of the women and the feet that were being "treated".

Haha that could be animal abuse.
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:

This is so true!!!!! I just don't know if I could do it....not sitting still at least!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by whyme:
I wounder if the fish got aroused during this procedure??

[Wink] [Wink] [Wink]

I bet mosquitoes would!

http://www.colostate.edu/Depts/Entomology/courses/en570/papers_2000/pike.html

a lot of reading, but look under the boldface section that says 'human body odor'

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do the fuckin' fish get to have all the fun? If I go to gnawin on my girls toes, all I get are all these disapproving looks....

...I'll tell 'em "I'm givin' her a pedicure."

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ewwwwwwww fish! wtf when did fish become preferable to a hot guy working on your feet?

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links