Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Grocery Store

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Grocery Store
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 6 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a grocery chain here that does a Thursday special of $10 off if your bill is $50 or more. Anyway, it was around 90 deg F here today and there was some good (GREAT) viewing today. I saw at least 20 pairs of hot feet in sandals, flip-flops, etc. Three of the women in flip-flops showed their soles by doing the "lift your foot up and curl your toes under" move. WOW! I just had to share that!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome my friend i love seeing lots of sexy feet in public and i will be in heaven in one week on August 9th when my vacation starts at the beach in Ocean City, NJ. Foot heaven for sure. [Hump]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its 12.00 off
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"lift your foot up and curl your toes under" move
Love that move.

I also love the one where while standing she takes one foot competely out of the flip flop and places it on top of her other foot, her hands will usually be around her waist. very common move.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a reason why i dont mind when the wife asks me to stop and pick up some milk and things [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
moman, STL here as well, i know the store!!
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, it's almost great working in a grocery store. I work for Festival Foods in the La Crosse, WI, area, and you see so many female feet in sandals and flip-flops and etc. The reason I say "almost great" is because I can't get my tongue on any of them. Sad.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Went to Lake of the Ozarks over the weekend and went to the outlet mall and a "family fun center" called Miner Mikes - made the grocery store pale in comparison! At Miner Mikes it was all 20s-40s moms ALL in sandals or flip-flops.

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
I think its 12.00 off

This is why you are great! [Wink]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work overnight at wal-mart i see it all the time. I'll even walk behind them as they shop to see the dirt on their soles if they wearing flip flops lol. [Drool]

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links