Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » So who's the Guy that went to Jail who was the owner of Girlswithfeet or Hotbarefoot.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So who's the Guy that went to Jail who was the owner of Girlswithfeet or Hotbarefoot.
perfectCell
BANNED
Member # 31000

Icon 9 posted      Profile for perfectCell   Email perfectCell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.com and How many years and what did he did. [Cry]

--------------------
Pedo

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was the hottbarefootwomen.com guy ur thinkin of and NOT the girlswithfeet.com guy.

those are two far different ends of the spectrum when it comes to foot fetish personalities and it is a cryin shame that Ben of Girlswithfeet might ever be mistaken in that light.

anyway, about the hottbarefootwomen.com site. that's guys name is alvin i believe and he used to have foot forum accounts by the name footman310 til he got banned.

he did not actually go to jail but plea bargained (unpleasant terms, I'm sure) and is back in the real world and very apologetic for his deeds. seems like he learned his lesson for such a dumb DUMB thing he did. he was lured by some fake underage girl in internet chat and he showed up for the meeting in long beach, CA.

when he got there, he got the cops I believe (plus the dateline TV if I'm correct) and not the 13 y/o he was expecting. not entirely clear though what his intent was for the meetup from the chat transcript, but one thing is for sure: "he was up to no good" if it was with a 13y/o child.

he pays for his mistakes to this day. not many people feel sorry for alvin either (as they shouldn't).

[ August 03, 2008, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectCell
BANNED
Member # 31000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectCell   Email perfectCell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the guy so thanks and I feel sad that fake Chat says a lie about age for those people that think the girl is 18 but than it change it to 15 or 13 [Cry]

--------------------
Pedo

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tyler...very mature post... I just adore u at times!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember footman310. Nothing specific about his character or anything but I remember that SN probably from the yahoo foot chatroom back in the day. Tyler are you saying he got busted by Chris Hansen on "To Catch a Predator?" Not that I feel sorry for him but the story is kind of a sad one.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectCell
BANNED
Member # 31000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectCell   Email perfectCell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah but i Wonder what happen to him like how much is the fine

--------------------
Pedo

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He probley got 250 years of comunity service like the do here in my state.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectCell
BANNED
Member # 31000

A question I never saw what they do in community service and is that like a work you do and do they pay you something like 2 dollars a hour or more and how much hours a week he had to do the Job ..thanks

--------------------
Pedo

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you considering doing something Perfectcell?? Why all the questions pertaining to the punishment aspect of it?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectCell
BANNED
Member # 31000

Icon 9 posted      Profile for perfectCell   Email perfectCell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I swear to God I wont do anything bad like that and I never Want to go to Jail because God will burn me in Hell so I want to go to paradise .

--------------------
Pedo

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know the guy, but that was him on Dateline: To Catch A Predator. I was just laughing my ass off. lol

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.....sigh.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links