Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I want to work for Diddy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I want to work for Diddy
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone watch this show on VH1? Honestly I think it's stupid and I don't know who he thinks he is. Benefit though is there are 2 really hot girls Stefanie (a hot blonde) and Georgette (Brunette- sort of looks like Emmanuelle Chriqui or Jamie Lynn Sigler). Hopefully I'll see some feet. Episode I'm watching that girl Georgette is complaining that it hurts to walk around a lot in heels. Also when they are told to relax, Stefanie takes her shoes off (split second though). Also the two girls who watch over all of these people are cute, but from the looks of it I don't think I'll be seeing their feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well... if u did work for him and most of your lady co workers complained about sore feet that could open up opportlunities for foot massages or possibly more....muwahahahahaha!

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard my son laughing- but no I didnt watch it.

I did see a clip online though where Diddy said one of his employees said they were tired and he asked DID THEY KNOW WHAT RHYMES with TIRED and I had to chuckle off that one.

He thinks he is God and sorry... but he is just a lucky bastard who hasnt been shot dead... I think he has been and still is in some dirty crap! lol

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with everyone that I'm not that fond of him either. Actually now I'm mad because after the first show Georgette was eliminated against this other girl who should have been eliminated. They said she is eliminated because she was tired. This other girl said Georgette was tired so she should have walked barefoot. Georgette said no because I'm representing Diddy. Had she been rep'n me she probably would still have walked in the shoes but she would get a first class massage from me after.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, if you are going to be the personal assistant to someone, you are at the person's beckon call for everything. You don't have a life and your boss's life is your life, period. It is an extremely challenging job to have, but you really get to see the inside of how the game is played. Now, the view isn't the prettiest, but you learn how tough one has to be to stay on top. You see how tough Donald Trump is on TV. Imagine what it must be like behind the camera.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually watched this stupid show to hopefully catch a glimpse of some feet from this episode and got nothing. I'd like to see the light skinned chick that's on the judging panel show her feet but the rest of the contestants aren't worth continuing to tune in.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

I'll agree with you on the panel judge but as for the contestants, the blonde Stefanie, I want to see her feet. After Georgette was eliminated- if Stefanie gets eliminated I'll probably stop watching.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links