Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » nylons or socks (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: nylons or socks
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I am going to get bashed for asking the same old question but what keeps a better smell nylons or socks.. Reason being I want to purchase some used socks or nylons for the smell but not certain which one to buy..
Also any girls in the forum want to sell me their used socks or nylons?

Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, This is a hard question for me Timothy.

I have always prefered socks for smell, the look, the sweat retention and moisture.

However, hose is always nice for smell and texture... but i would advise if you want something to hold the smell longer, then i think socks are the best idea.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks toe sucker I will keep that in mind
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such an awesome question. NOTHING in the world like hot, moist, slighty stinky feet smothered in nylons all day long.

Then again, a warm pair of sniffable feet fresh out of white socks and tennies is prolly just as exciting.

How bout both to be safe?

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vote socks!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nylons man keep great smell but sock is always have stinkiy smell
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zFeet
Board Regular
Member # 30817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm, I love the sock smell, especially when there's sock lint present on the foot -- it adds to the whole stinky, sweaty feet in socks thing.
Posts: 27 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's all in the storage my friend. if the sock/hose comes off and immediately, emphasize, immediately goes into a zipped sealed bag. then, you have a prayer of getting a nice scented item.

however.. should they air first, or in transit, you'll loose that hold.

scent preferrence varies. some, like myself, rather hose, others rather socks. so, go for what you like... and hope that it's sealed off fast and well so as to hold the scent for you. if not... tough luck!

RPM

p.s. not all bags that seal hold in air the same way. hope it's one that is truely air tight instead of some zipped up one but the bag itself is relatively pourous

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Wow thanks rpm for the good advice.
Love2Sniff
Loyal Member
Member # 26799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love2Sniff   Email Love2Sniff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer nylons. I find the smell better and it looks better. Men don't wear nylons/hose, so I consider it pure female.

--------------------
No perfume can beat the scent of female feet

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love both but as far as smell is concerned id say socks cuz they thicker and hold smell longer. I think nylons just air out to fast.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive had a brain wave Timothy.....

How about cotton tights! yes....... cotton tights.... they get real sweaty!! and you have the beauty of the gusset! [Wink]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vote for socks. I like nylons right when they get off work, I am can enjoy socks for days
possumj
Board Regular
Member # 15539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for possumj   Email possumj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those nylon ped socks sure can hold a scent but nylons that have been worn all day is the winner in my book!

--------------------
possumj

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOCKS!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links