Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you prefer ticklish feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you prefer ticklish feet?
wildben
Board Regular
Member # 30018

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wildben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a tickling fetish aswell as a foot fetish. does anyone else prefer feet that are ticklish?
Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No; for me it's a distraction.

_fjb_

Welcome to Wu's, wildben !! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here - ever been kicked in the wa wa. Kills the buzz and the mo.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The more ticklish the better

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like when a grils' feet are ticklish, but not overly ticklish. If she's too ticklish, sometimes she won't even let you touch her feet, much less do other things to them [Smile]
Tickling is just another thing that's great about girls' feet for the touching/flirting aspect, but not the only reason to touch her feet.

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tickling can be fun if you are teasing the girl and being playful, but just don't let it interfere with other activies such as kissing feet or sucking toes.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
The more ticklish the better

Same here
Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not for me, can get annoying.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as she isn't so ticklish that she can't handle some toe sucking and sole licking then it's all good. But I'm definitely not into all the squealing and squirming business. So yeah, I'm not real big on tickling.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i absolutely hate ticklish feet on a girl.

i love to lick a girls feet and if she is ticklish - well its annoying!

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldnt want a girl who is so ticklish where she couldnt stand to have her feet touched, but nor do I want someone who isnt ticklish at all. I'd say moderately ticklish, to very ticklish, where I could still touch her feet with no problem, would be fine with me.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with MitchC on this, as well as some others. If her feet are ticklish, that means that I'm not likely to keep my tongue on them often or for very long.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
I wouldnt want a girl who is so ticklish where she couldnt stand to have her feet touched, but nor do I want someone who isnt ticklish at all. I'd say moderately ticklish, to very ticklish, where I could still touch her feet with no problem, would be fine with me.

Mitch

i agree with mitch, but lately all ive been running into is not ticklish girls but at the same time i love to tickle and watch them kick and squirm.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely have a tickling fetish also but my foot fetish far outweighs that one.

I knew a girl who had very ticklish feet and it took awhile before I could even message her feet because of the ticklishness. I took great pains to make her know I didn't want to tickle her. Eventually, I moved onto foot worship but she never could have her toes sucked because of it.

Some girls hate being tickled so you have to reasure them if you're only into touching their feet.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my thing: I like to see toes wiggle or grab at me while I sniff them. If they can do this on their own, great. If I have to TICKLE them to do this, that's fine, too. But they HAVE to move. I hate a stationary foot. [Smile]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links